✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Kirboh is the funniest troll ever. I don’t care that he trolled because he brought a lot of activity onto the forums and Discord after years of it being stale. And his exit is good timing too like somebody else said. Didn’t really quite believe him before so this doesn’t really hurt to hear it was all a lie.

• Like 2

Maybe there are more trolls beside Kirboh on this forum and elsewhere.

What if that poster about November 22, 1919 is fake and was made by 'fans'?

What if the changing of the thumbnails to black and white was not made by Coldplay?

What if nothing is really happening beside the shooting of a video clip at Malibu for some charity event?

Anyhow the discussion on this forum was and still is intense and great fun!

• Like 2

What if the changing of the thumbnails to black and white was not made by Coldplay?

What if nothing is really happening beside the shooting of a video clip at Malibu for some charity event?

Please no

• Like 2

• Administrators

Highly unlikely that all of this is fake!

• Like 6

Not possible

And sorry everyone for the ensuing language, but I have a message for one particular person.

I'm so appalled to hear that about K. To mess with so many people is just SICK. I know you're reading this K. so just let me tell you what a pitiable piece of scum you are. Unfortunately people like you have neither the courage nor the decency to come out and tell us their account name on here (cause I'm sure you have one).

Here are two pieces of advice for you: 1. Get a life, so you don't need to lie and beg for people's attention on the internet to make yourself believe you are somebody 2. Get an education (you'd really benefit)

Bye

• Like 11

NOW we're thinking!

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Absolute kicker was saying the album was called Fools Gold. At that point, if you weren't listening to the signs, you weren't listening.

Please let this be a lesson for next era.

• Like 3

I came home from work and saw this thread had 10+ new pages and thought for sure a single had dropped :joy:

We've got two really weird parallel themes going on right now, and I'm not sure what to make of it. On one hand we have this sun/moon dynamic and on the other we have this old-timey, post-WWI poster that supposedly was put up too early? And the thing that ties them together is that a solar eclipse happened on the date shown in the poster?

It's all very weird. I wonder how many more clues are going to pop up in the next 48 hours.

Like, was the November 22, 1919, date supposed to be the thing that tied everything together and led us to put together the pieces to find to the solar eclipse theme? Is "solar eclipse" the big reveal? Or are there going to be more teasers that lead to something else?

The idea of a "time travel" theme that some others have posted would be super interesting, but I don't think we have enough concrete evidence to support that direction yet . . .

This is my favorite time of album releases! So much speculation and possibility!

• Like 7

Wake up Christopher Nolan it’s highly unlikely

Not possible

And sorry everyone for the ensuing language, but I have a message for one particular person.

I'm so appalled to hear that about K. To mess with so many people is just SICK. I know you're reading this K. so just let me tell you what a pitiable piece of scum you are. Unfortunately people like you have neither the courage nor the decency to come out and tell us their account name on here (cause I'm sure you have one).

Here are two pieces of advice for you: 1. Get a life, so you don't need to lie and beg for people's attention on the internet to make yourself believe you are somebody 2. Get an education (you'd really benefit)

Bye

I agree, as fans we must respect each other, and I think it is kind of cruel to lie to really die-hard fans. It's not so much as the lie itself, but the ACT OF LYING to others which is wrong. True fans should never fool other fans with that thing that they love! I know it brought discussion and other things, but that could have happened by just comenting on the real facts and teases we were receiving, like the color change of the songs, and the moon and sun!

• Like 5

If Kirboh needs to “get an education” then I suppose that makes all the people that believed him also uneducated.

Just don’t invest yourself emotionally into what people type onto your computer screens without any evidence to back up their text.

• Like 2

If Kirboh needs to “get an education” then I suppose that makes all the people that believed him also uneducated.

Just don’t invest yourself emotionally into what people type onto your computer screens without any evidence to back up their text.

Hi! Yeah, I think the real problem is that: It wasn´t a nice thing to do! These forums and discord areas are for SHARING something we love, which is Coldplay. And that user used it to "prank" others. I personally didn't believe that tracklist was legit, but I think it´s still wrong to fool other poeple who obviously LOVE Coldplay. It´s decency, kindness and honesty, what we, must share with others.

• Like 7