✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Buried in the source code you'll also find this image: -

[ATTACH type=full" alt="9339]9339[/ATTACH]

Probably not relevant but I know how we all pounce on every smidgen of information.

This is just to play Google's dinosaur game, when offline.

• Like 1

Just saw they've changed the icon on their Facebook account. So, something's coming up very soon.

Now I've seen that 1920s band picture here. They gonna do Dixie Jazz now?^^

[Edit:] I think '22 November 1919' somehow could be a hint of new music release(s) on 22 November 2019.

1919-2019 is one hundred years. Maybe there'll be a song or album title that has something to do with the number 100?

• Like 3

According to people in the Discord, the Arabic writing translates to "Son of Adam"

it's from an Iranian poet called Saadi Shirazi

"The children of Adam are the members of one another,

since in their creation they are of one essence.

When the conditions of the time brings a member to pain,

the other members will suffer from discomfort.

You, who are indifferent to the misery of others,

it is not fitting that they should call you a human being."

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I think '22 November 1919' somehow could be a hint of new music release(s) on 22 November 2019.

1919-2019 is one hundred years. Maybe there'll be a song or album title that has something to do with the number 100?

Maybe 'One Hundred Moons And Stars Suns'?... Meh, sounds similar like Snow Patrol's A Hundred Million Suns.^^

tdmu334ak2t31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=db27b07ca11e3fcc3074e32948e3c7c7632f7745

• Like 3

Has anyone noticed a lot of Coldplay's music videos on YouTube have changed into a strange B/W thumbnail? The Scientist, Paradise, Up&Up.. do you think it has something to do with the new album?

Yep that was noticed before on this thread. And it definitely has something to do with the album.

lol, you guys are a bitttt behind. We all know that stuff already.

If I had more time, I would make the facts thread again to update the first post with all the new info....

Although coldplaying twitter and articles to help summarize as well

• Like 4

• Administrators

Can we just talk about how exciting this all is hahah. It has been four years since AHFOD although to me it feels like last year! I haven't seen this amount of people on the site in years.

Thank you all for your continued support :D

• Like 12
  • Love 3

Can we just talk about how exciting this all is hahah. It has been four years since AHFOD although to me it feels like last year! I haven't seen this amount of people on the site in years.

Thank you all for your continued support :D

Its even crazier to think the site was going to go under a few instances in the past. Imagine not being able to go through this on this forum if we did close the forum!

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Woooooooowwww, the moment is here! It’s always the most exciting right before they release the first song of the new era... such a simplistic artwork compared to what they’ve had in the last eras. I guess the outfits (from what’s possible to see) they used on the video shoot kinda fit the poster look. Though J had a green shirt... And I’m also hoping Daddy is not a song title lol...

• Like 4

JimmyDushku accidentally typed into the Discord server "has anyone heard of Natacha Atlas?" and then deleted the message. He said the message was intended for another server.

Further investigation into Natacha Atlas reveals she's a singer known for her fusion of Arabic and Western music. Perhaps a collab with Coldplay on the cards? Jimmy is known to have insider information and decent sources.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1