✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

This explains their frequent visits to Israel...

They recorded in Jordan.

Is the title Orphans, Daddy or Everyday Life?

EDIT: the title is probably Trouble In Town

They say on the source code a new song I think it’s gonna be neither orphan or Daddy or Everyday Life plus Trouble in Town so basically we now know three titles of the songs on the new album. I guess this track list for something they gonna appear on TV or radio and Trouble in Town maybe our first Single off the album

• Like 2

They say on the source code a new song I think it’s gonna be neither orphan or Daddy or Everyday Life plus Trouble in Town so basically we now know three titles of the songs on the new album. I guess this track list for something they gonna appear on TV or radio and Trouble in Town maybe our first Single off the album

I certainly read it like this as well that there will be a 30 second clip of a song titled 'Trouble in town' plus an acoustic performance of one of three songs (Orphan, Daddy or Everyday Life.) but as others have said, there is no need to include this text so its clearly a hint :)

Also noticed on the image file, it is called "OG_image". Wonder if OG is a reference to an name perhaps or just open graph/original but seems unnecessary to name the image file it as well.

• Like 1