✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Also noticed on the image file, it is called "OG_image". Wonder if OG is a reference to an name perhaps or just open graph/original but seems unnecessary to name the image file it as well.

It maybe and I’m only guessing the first two letters of the name of the new album

• Like 2

I came back to the forum after 4 years! It's been long a time. I'm pretty hyped for this album and I'm hoping for the band to take a very drastic turn in terms of their style. They are showing some signs of change and I'm excited!!

I enjoyed AHFOD but not a big fan because I know that the band can do much more than that. :)

• Like 5

Look what I’ve found in the top ritgh corner of the poster there’s words on Arabic they’re not clear enough so I can’t translate it but the first two letters says: Children of Adam or also can be translated into Human

Thanks to Coldplay Poland for that picture

CE2994D3-5C3C-4F1E-BB96-A3E13F39C9FA.jpeg.d6a9de6d278fb6b9c06bfca4b46c3d76.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Lol, I know but why changing it? Anywhere else, the poster says NovembER. No need to do it in French :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

The French are very protective over their language, so most companies translate almost all their stuff to French.

There is also a law that states that you must use French language for communication in advertisements. See: Toubon Law.

• Like 3

The French are very protective over their language, so most companies translate almost all their stuff to French.

There is also a law that states that you must use French language for communication in advertisements. See: Toubon Law.

Thanks, that explains it :D

That's what I thought....

• Like 2

Catching up on this thread has been a roller coaster of emotions...

I must say I am extremely encouraged from what I’ve seen thus far, the album artwork.. the poster and the choice of song thumbnails changed on YouTube all screams “Oldplay” to me... perhaps it’s finally that time Coldplay go back to their roots!

The time travel theory is quite interesting and really screams “Chris Martin” to me. Since Viva there’s always been some sort of concept album “gimmick”.. some better than others.

My own personal theory is Coldplay doing a 1920’s-30’s swing/pop album with Rinky dunk pianos, trumpets, in the vein of the Inkspots etc

I think that would be nothing short of amazing!

• Like 4
  • Love 2