✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

if new music is coming, it will drop in 10 mins or about 7am tomorrow right? I’m guessing 7am! Perhaps we may just get an announcement, or worse yet, nothing at all!

Why 7am? I though that the most common time for a (friday) release would be around 4p - 5pm ?

Did I miss something?

if new music is coming, it will drop in 10 mins or about 7am tomorrow right? I’m guessing 7am! Perhaps we may just get an announcement, or worse yet, nothing at all!

Why 10 mins?

EDIT: Never mind, I just realized that it's 1 hour earlier in UK from where I live :joy: In The Netherlands it's 0:55 AM (Friday) already, haha!

• Like 2

• Administrators

New music on fridays either drops at midnight in each country (the first being in New Zealand last night - but there was nothing), or worldwide at midnight EST (this is usually reserved for the big pop releases)

So in 4 hours or so.

I thought It would’ve been BST but maybe I’m confusing it with the ‘midnight in each country’ release

• Administrators

I think if they were to release music then they would remove the ‘Ziemas’ single on Apple Music so people wouldn’t get confused. Surprised they haven’t done it yet, it’s been there for a while

Coldplay didn't change the Youtube thumbails, Spotify animations and social media banners/images at 0:00 UK time either, so I'm not giving up on an album announcement or even single (premiere during breakfast shows perhaps?) yet.

Since they have made their facebook photo post to look like it was posted in 1919, I wonder if they will do the same on their streaming services. Like when the album drops on Spotify, date it back to 1919. It would look really weird (and also be awesome) but they could probably do that if they really wanted to

(also so glad to be back on this site for the past week after being in hibernation for a few years :grinning:)

• Like 5

Am I the only one who thinks that dropping a single on the same day Adele is dropping her single doesn't necessarily have to be a reason to stop them from doing this?

I mean Adele and Coldplay are both artists with a large group of fans around the globe. Both of them will do great anyway?

• Like 3

Am I the only one who thinks that dropping a single on the same day Adele is dropping her single doesn't necessarily have to be a reason to stop them from doing this?

I mean Adele and Coldplay are both artists with a large group of fans around the globe. Both of them will do great anyway?

While I agree with you, I also understand the label or whatever trying to be safe.

• Like 3