✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I was thinking and what if the song snippet tha Jimmy posted on his Instagram is real. Maybe they used the original song as sample for their new song like they done with Talk and Kraftwerk and ETIAW. I can see they doing this! I can totally see the band doing something like the snippet he shared.

• Like 1

Coldplaying is frequently down right now, unfortunately.

According to ColdplayXTRA, there are 12 unlisted new videos !

Imagine if one teaser goes up every 2 hours...half at moonshine, half at sunshine, 24 hours of Coldplay teasers...now that would be something !

If nothing appears by midnight EST, my best bet is the teasers could start at noon BST.

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

Hey, I can confirm this is true.

I'm seeing talk on Facebook about the band's YouTube account possibly having a new video uploaded but set to private until the proper time to release it. The person says there were 219 videos yesterday and now it says 220. Can't confirm it because I never paid attention to this one little number before, but it's worth noting what kind of speculation is going on.

I actually am the one that found this out, and I have screenshots to prove it! (Btw, it was originally 207 songs, then went up to 208, then 220 quite a bit later)

proof1.thumb.JPG.52d84007489c7783a4ad4c8c3100513b.JPG

proof2.thumb.JPG.9b727c07ca1f1c90fdbae43bbce7935f.JPG

proof2.thumb.JPG.25f9d9e7d87b38c5ff7c975305b18945.JPG

• Like 7
  • Wow 3

• Administrators

Coldplaying really chugging along here. Dumb question, but anything we can do to help? Maybe dont post so many large files or something?

Probably not. I'm trying to fix the issues but the traffic on the site is crazy right now

• Like 4

Imagine if one teaser goes up every 2 hours...half at moonshine, half at sunshine, 24 hours of Coldplay teasers...now that would be something !

If nothing appears by midnight EST, my best bet is the teasers could start at noon BST.

OMG!!! I'M SO HYPE FOR THIS!!!! I wonder if the vids will make it passed 3 million views, the teasers I mean. I'm probably the MOST excited for this than anyone else on this forum.

• Like 1

What's the snippet?

That song he plays in his IG story, but someone said it is a released song from another artist.

We don't know if any of them (that woman or him) are saying the truth btw. Maybe he just showed her that snippet and she thought it was Coldplay...you never know.

Hey, I can confirm this is true.

I actually am the one that found this out, and I have screenshots to prove it! (Btw, it was originally 207 songs, then went up to 208, then 220 quite a bit later)

Well, I was almost right. I just came across another post in a Facebook group from someone who said their son pointed out the # of videos. Looks like the band was perhaps periodically uploading videos rather than doing it all at once.

One woman mentioned on her stories tha Jimmy leaked the album for her and its mindblowing. Watch @jimmydushku stories he mentioned this. Maybe there is a high chance that the album will be leaked before November 22 and the snippet of the song he shared is real!!

It seems to me like almost every major album leaks before its release date. Prepare for this site to get even slower than it was a couple hours ago. :joy:

• Like 3

Dear me, just saying that it's SO EXCITING to be in this thread !! It's almost like we're all huddled together around a large, warm campfire waiting for LP8 to arrive.

Well said! It's so great being a part of a community that involves so many people across the entire world. We don't know each other, yet at the same time we've known each other for years. A very cool feeling!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Could we get something? Maybe even just 30 second clip of Chris and Guy in studio at midnight??

If you mean midnight EST...only 37 mins left till we find out !

Then again, I wonder if this release will be timed along Middle Easterb timezones/noons/middays etc.

As far as I know, there hasn't even been a poster spotted in the US, which is odd but I wonder if they are just envisaging a different primary audience this time around.