✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

lol, you guys are a bitttt behind. We all know that stuff already.

If I had more time, I would make the facts thread again to update the first post with all the new info....

Although coldplaying twitter and articles to help summarize as well

• Like 4

• Administrators

Can we just talk about how exciting this all is hahah. It has been four years since AHFOD although to me it feels like last year! I haven't seen this amount of people on the site in years.

Thank you all for your continued support :D

• Like 12
  • Love 3

Can we just talk about how exciting this all is hahah. It has been four years since AHFOD although to me it feels like last year! I haven't seen this amount of people on the site in years.

Thank you all for your continued support :D

Its even crazier to think the site was going to go under a few instances in the past. Imagine not being able to go through this on this forum if we did close the forum!

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Woooooooowwww, the moment is here! It’s always the most exciting right before they release the first song of the new era... such a simplistic artwork compared to what they’ve had in the last eras. I guess the outfits (from what’s possible to see) they used on the video shoot kinda fit the poster look. Though J had a green shirt... And I’m also hoping Daddy is not a song title lol...

• Like 4

JimmyDushku accidentally typed into the Discord server "has anyone heard of Natacha Atlas?" and then deleted the message. He said the message was intended for another server.

Further investigation into Natacha Atlas reveals she's a singer known for her fusion of Arabic and Western music. Perhaps a collab with Coldplay on the cards? Jimmy is known to have insider information and decent sources.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

• Administrators

Its even crazier to think the site was going to go under a few instances in the past. Imagine not being able to go through this on this forum if we did close the forum!

Was extremely close to shutting down in 2015 days before the album was about to release. The team worked so hard to make sure it stayed up!

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

I bet a single drops tonight or tomorrow. I don't think they'd go to all this teasing this week if they didn't intend to share new music.

Trying not get to my hopes up -- I remember the teasing for Midnight and the teasing for AOAL and both times Coldplay convinced me they were trying to go "alternative" but didn't. But this time... that poster and these symbols seem to be indicating some return to worldly, acoustic sounding music? Side note -- but the symbols remind me a little bit of a mix between Arcade Fire's Neon Bible and Bon Iver's 22 A Million. Obviously not identical but getting those vibes.

Been doing this dance since I was in eighth grade right before Viva came out :D "For all of you new to the forums, savor these teasing moments" - Old Man Voice

• Like 5

Was extremely close to shutting down in 2015 days before the album was about to release. The team worked so hard to make sure it stayed up!

How can we make sure this site never dies?! Like, right now, people are coming, but let’s suppose other 4 years pass, what do we do?

• Like 2

How can we make sure this site never dies?! Like, right now, people are coming, but let’s suppose other 4 years pass, what do we do?

To save Stephen from having to be blunt, to make sure the site never dies, pay the site money! The site didnt go down because the owners didnt love the band anymore, but because it was a net loss having to keep it up. This could be as simple as giving the site views, turning off/whitelisting adblocker for the site, etc. I dont recall if Coldplaying had merch, but buy merch, etc.

Just use the site, engage in discussion, make/share content, offer to help be part of the team perhaps, participate in the movements and projects, etc. It all adds up.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So!!! Coldplay’s official site has the moon and sun logo (everybody knows that I suppose) But, does anybody knows if it does anything? Hehehehe I tried clicking everywhere but no! Has someone else tried?

Our resident hackers checked the site code and it seems its a teaser for now. But it would appear something, a short video, some music, is going to appear there any day now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

To save Stephen from having to be blunt, to make sure the site never dies, pay the site money! The site didnt go down because the owners didnt love the band anymore, but because it was a net loss having to keep it up. This could be as simple as giving the site views, turning off/whitelisting adblocker for the site, etc. I dont recall if Coldplaying had merch, but buy merch, etc.

Just use the site, engage in discussion, make/share content, offer to help be part of the team perhaps, participate in the movements and projects, etc. It all adds up.

Yes!!! I’m new in this site and I truly love it!!!! I know there are real, true fans here!! You don’t know how hard it is to just meet “occasional” coldplay fans and not being able to have deep conversations about this amazing band! I shall never let this site die!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Our resident hackers checked the site code and it seems its a teaser for now. But it would appear something, a short video, some music, is going to appear there any day now.

Dankeschön! I wasn’t awake when this happened so, thank you for letting me know!

• Like 1