✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

One woman mentioned on her stories tha Jimmy leaked the album for her and its mindblowing. Watch @jimmydushku stories he mentioned this. Maybe there is a high chance that the album will be leaked before November 22 and the snippet of the song he shared is real!!

I posted a reply about going to a concert with a friend to the wrong discord today and quickly deleted my message and cleared it up. No one believed it was an accident and I received hundreds of messages throughout the day about a random artist my friend listens to. So I finally gave in and posted her song to my story. Now as for what my friend posted, she actually got to hear a snippet, but not the entire album.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I've never believed a single word from this guy. I met him once at Chicago, he's a bit headstrong I might add, but going back to what I said before... I'll wait for COLDPLAY to say/post about it.

I remember you coming up to me after that show. It was nice meeting you, but we didn’t chat for more than a moment, and I was on my way. From Indiana was it? You didn’t have anything bad to say in the follow up message after

• Like 1

Anyone seen this ?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jimmydushku?hl=de

Either Jimmy D is trolling, or this is really a glimpse into LP8.

Probably trolling though.

I’ve JD for a while and I’d be highly surprised if he was trolling. I always see him in pics with Muse, Coldplay, and other top bands. We have had several convos via IG, mainly because he lives in Texas too :). I hope he’s not just trolling or me and him will have words !!

I’ve JD for a while and I’d be highly surprised if he was trolling. I always see him in pics with Muse, Coldplay, and other top bands. We have had several convos via IG, mainly because he lives in Texas too :). I hope he’s not just trolling or me and him will have words !!

I told everyone that’s the artist I kept getting messages about and not Coldplay. I got so many DMs about her today. I would never post anything that’s not supposed to be public. I’m waiting around too.

• Like 1

I told everyone that’s the artist I kept getting messages about and not Coldplay. I got so many DMs about her today. I would never post anything that’s not supposed to be public. I’m waiting around too.

So that snip in your storie ist Not Coldplay ?

Gotcha bro ! . We’re all in the edge of our seats! I’ll head back to Texas in December for Christmas and I’ll be hitting up Houston for the AVA show 12/22 :). I live in Germany now.

So that snip in your storie ist Not Coldplay ?

No, I’ve mentioned on discord it’s a British/Egyptian singer. I’d rather not use her name because then I’ll get even more messages asking about her. It’s an endless loop lol.

Gotcha bro ! . We’re all in the edge of our seats! I’ll head back to Texas in December for Christmas and I’ll be hitting up Houston for the AVA show 12/22 :). I live in Germany now.

We’ll probably have to stay on The edge for another week, unfortunately. I think I know who you are, but don’t recognize your username on here.

• Like 1

91 pages of speculations, hopes, excitement - and still no album, no single, not even the tiniest piece of new music.

What are all these hints about? The sun, the moon - Is Coldplay indicating they are going cosmic?? They have conquered the earth and played on all five continents. Now they are going to conquer the whole universe. Are they gradually becoming megalomaniacs for a change??

They've always been very humble and down-to-earth. That's one of the reasons we like them. Let's hope they haven't changed.

But I am still not a hundred percent convinced that we are really going to get new music. It might all be fake. I do hope I am wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

91 pages of speculations, hopes, excitement - and still no album, no single, not even the tiniest piece of new music.

What are all these hints about? The sun, the moon - Is Coldplay indicating they are going cosmic?? They have conquered the earth and played on all five continents. Now they are going to conquer the whole universe. Are they gradually becoming megalomaniacs for a change??

They've always been very humble and down-to-earth. That's one of the reasons we like them. Let's hope they haven't changed.

But I am still not a hundred percent convinced that we are really going to get new music. It might all be fake. I do hope I am wrong.

Fake? How would it be fake?

Unless someone hacked all of Coldplay’s social media accounts (which would have been rectified by now), how would everything that’s been happening fake?

• Like 6

Yes, he did. It didn't seen too difficult.

Besides, there are probably several people from the inner circle of Coldplay who have access to the accounts.

As Chris said: 'Everything is possible

And the posters? He did them too?

So I searched about Original Dixieland Jazz Band I found that there’s a guy called Edwin “Daddy” Edwards he was the Trombonist. In the source code there’s a song called Daddy it may be a reference to him. I think the album is a tribute to that band it’s the first ever band to record a jazz and creating jazz as new musical genre of music. In 1919 the band made a tour in London I think that’s why Coldplay choose 1919.

6A0142DA-2E1C-420B-9366-170345F8D434.thumb.jpeg.0f10c5a4140a5a8397a2b4fe723bb92f.jpeg

5BC6008E-BF23-4A30-9014-A9560C9463DE.jpeg.bd286cb0f0c35eb033e7d8d05a36c101.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Wow 8