✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Scratch that. I just read that the song is from someone else.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I've never believed a single word from this guy. I met him once at Chicago, he's a bit headstrong I might add, but going back to what I said before... I'll wait for COLDPLAY to say/post about it.

• Haha 1

My gut is telling me that they probably won't drop anything until November.... I looked up when they released AOAL and it was like Nov. 15th or something, but then again it's Coldplay and they're always changing how they do things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My gut is telling me that they probably won't drop anything until November.... I looked up when they released AOAL and it was like Nov. 15th or something, but then again it's Coldplay and they're always changing how they do things.

But that’s because AHFOD was released in Dec. So would make sense for a single to drop a month before.

With 22nd nov as the release date of the album (pretty confident it is), a single dropping this month would be likely.

• Like 2

But that’s because AHFOD was released in Dec. So would make sense for a single to drop a month before.

With 22nd nov as the release date of the album (pretty confident it is), a single dropping this month would be likely.

Well it must be coming up pretty soon since the album is like almost a month away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3

My best bet is for a teaser or MV to drop today (Friday) at noon BST. That would be early afternoon in the Middle East.

By the way can someone explain to me when it became a trend to call everyone you disagree with a clown ? It seems to be all over Twitter and it's really dumb.

• Like 6

There's a lot of memes about being turned into a clown because you got fooled or tricked. Like gobbling up all the Kirboh stuff, for example.

I personally find them funny. But calling someone a clown has been around for a while. Just basically saying "you must be joking like a clown because you're dumb."

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Ah OK I see. I'm just not a fan because it seems so pointless to me, but then repetitive memes in general are not my world. More down for in depth discussions. Which is probably why I feel most comfortable in this forum rather than any social media platform, LOL.

• Like 4

Well it must be coming up pretty soon since the album is like almost a month away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup! So it’s either this week or the next we’ll get something.

Looking at the trend for most new music, a single might drop Friday 4pm-ish. Just depends on which Friday. Heh.

• Like 4

One woman mentioned on her stories tha Jimmy leaked the album for her and its mindblowing. Watch @jimmydushku stories he mentioned this. Maybe there is a high chance that the album will be leaked before November 22 and the snippet of the song he shared is real!!

I posted a reply about going to a concert with a friend to the wrong discord today and quickly deleted my message and cleared it up. No one believed it was an accident and I received hundreds of messages throughout the day about a random artist my friend listens to. So I finally gave in and posted her song to my story. Now as for what my friend posted, she actually got to hear a snippet, but not the entire album.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I've never believed a single word from this guy. I met him once at Chicago, he's a bit headstrong I might add, but going back to what I said before... I'll wait for COLDPLAY to say/post about it.

I remember you coming up to me after that show. It was nice meeting you, but we didn’t chat for more than a moment, and I was on my way. From Indiana was it? You didn’t have anything bad to say in the follow up message after

• Like 1

Anyone seen this ?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jimmydushku?hl=de

Either Jimmy D is trolling, or this is really a glimpse into LP8.

Probably trolling though.

I’ve JD for a while and I’d be highly surprised if he was trolling. I always see him in pics with Muse, Coldplay, and other top bands. We have had several convos via IG, mainly because he lives in Texas too :). I hope he’s not just trolling or me and him will have words !!

I’ve JD for a while and I’d be highly surprised if he was trolling. I always see him in pics with Muse, Coldplay, and other top bands. We have had several convos via IG, mainly because he lives in Texas too :). I hope he’s not just trolling or me and him will have words !!

I told everyone that’s the artist I kept getting messages about and not Coldplay. I got so many DMs about her today. I would never post anything that’s not supposed to be public. I’m waiting around too.

• Like 1