✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Orphans (Official Video)

jc90

Out of 10, how would you rate the new Orphans music video?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Out of 10, how would you rate the new Orphans music video?

• Ewwww 1/10
    • Perfect 10/10!

At this point, most of us have heard the song. But what are your expectations for the MV? Is this the project we saw the band filming a few weeks back? If you're viewing this 10 hours from now, what do you think of the video?

Once the video is up, i'll post a poll.

Discuss the video below!

• Like 3

This is my favourite music video they have done .. the build up between live acoustic then when the course kicks in with the full choir is soooo good it makes me get cold shivers... the video definately gives more meaning to the song for me .. I can’t wait to hear this in concert

• Like 5

Overall really cool video. I could tell by the editing that this was Mat Whitecross haha.

It feels like maybe there were nuggets of cooler music videos inside it? Like they have all these beach dancers and the woman dancing in the room -- but you can barely even appreciate it because they gloss onto the next thing super quickly. Very much Mat's style. Not my fave but still a solid video.

Amazing video, I was really hoping (for a very long time) to see the 4 of them in a music video from a shorter distance, and finally.... there's this video. The way they look, the effects and all the people surrounding them, I love it. It has become my favourite MV so far, it's just so fun to watch!

9/10

• Like 2

Caught the premiere last night. One of the most unique music videos from them. I liked the combination of the different scenes and kind of the demo-ey footage at the beginning as well as a more acoustic stripped take on the song. I found the rotating upside down a little disorienting but after it happened a few times I got the point.

• Like 4