✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from a portuguese radio station (that offered 3 tickets in a contest) that total amount of tickets/attendants will be 800 people.

Regarding that probably half of them were given to sponsors, guests and radio stations as well...i suppose the total amount of tickets gone for sale last saturday barely reached 400/500 tickets.

• Like 5

Thanks!

Left Heathrow earlier this morning seeing about 20 chinese people, dressed with Coldplay shirts, just arriving at the airport. Wondering if they got tickets for today...

I don‘t Understand that...the Band wanted That there are only british people.... Why do Lots of fans dont respect that? Lots of fans travelled to London without tickets... for me it also hurts that i wont see them... but i respect that the Band think about the climate crisis...:confounded:

I don‘t Understand that...the Band wanted That there are only british people.... Why do Lots of fans dont respect that? Lots of fans travelled to London without tickets... for me it also hurts that i wont see them... but i respect that the Band think about the climate crisis...:confounded:

Sorry, but did the band and the entire crew just swim to Jordan and back with tons of equipment on their back, or...??

Was that the point for just wanting people from UK or London on their gig? I don't think so...don't exaggerate on that.

• Like 3

Hope that everyone who were lucky enough to get in has fun. One of the most unique venues they've played for sure. Any people from here attending? Is it true that someone from here got a ticket today? :eek:

Anyways will be interesting to see if they'll change up the setlist. Life In Technicolor or LIT(ii) would be kinda fitting right, as it Life In Technicolor was on Night at the Museum 2. Cemeteries of London would fit as well. I think Politik and Death and All His Friends would be so fitting for this era too, I really hope they'd play those but probably not.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

setlist in spoiler

EKQFg-sWwAAugxJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Wow, I wouldn't have thought they'd cut away nine songs from the set (compared to the Jordan's Nov 23rd gig). They still could add something on the fly though. But Sparks and Lovers in Japan made it, that's amazing! Pretty awesome that Arabesque gets played a lot too, one of their most energetic and best live songs!

• Like 5

Anyone hear about this?

Hope he got there on timeo_O

The first person I’ve heard of actually getting a ticket!

Oh, poor guy! Luckily it says that he almost missed the concert, so he probably made it just in time. I think going to that concert would definitely make up for his flat tire though. Either way, today's been a night to remember for him. wacko.gif.baef52e952b43248190798b596814562.gif

• Like 4

Wow, I wouldn't have thought they'd cut away nine songs from the set (compared to the Jordan's Nov 23rd gig). They still could add something on the fly though. But Sparks and Lovers in Japan made it, that's amazing! Pretty awesome that Arabesque gets played a lot too, one of their most energetic and best live songs!

Might be because of Chris’ voice issues or restrictions on the time they can finish, but seeing such a short setlist did make me feel slightly better about not being able to get tickets...

• Like 1