✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people I know were queuing for tickets haven't been tweeting since the gig started. Did they get in? I got tickets for December 2015 and I know of only one guy (who got in) without a ticket.

Sad not to be there, but this is what the band have become.

• Like 1

Well there was a fucking messy situation outside when, around the time the gig started, security randomly handed out the remaining guest spots to SOME of the fans without a ticket that were still waiting outside. You can guess what happened. Chaos. Then security proceeded to laugh at them while people could have got hurt:

[MEDIA=twitter]1199096953319108609[/MEDIA]

View: https://twitter.com/Coeurli/status/1199096953319108609

• Like 1
  • Angry 6

Hey...just listened to this "kind of country" version of FIX YOU and i really didn't like it. It removes all the feeling and sentimental vibe that music has.

Anyone else feeling the same here?

Yeah! I feel the same. The guitar is kind of played too fast, if that makes any sense. This version can't transfer the feeling that i get when i listen to the studio or "older" live versions. Sounds nice but lacks a lot of sentimental vibe as you already said!

• Like 6

That's sad to hear about... shame on you, security staff and event organizers who reserved so many seats for folks who probably aren't even fans.

Every streamed track I could find sounded amazing, any folks from here who did manage to safely get in got to see a great show. Lovers In Japan and Sparks in the same gig again? I've spent a lot of time digging through Coldplay setlists and these last two shows have been especially unique.

Hey...just listened to this "kind of country" version of FIX YOU and i really didn't like it. It removes all the feeling and sentimental vibe that music has.

It's okay. It's certainly different... I think they've been trying to keep it fresh by changing it up again after the version on the last tour that sampled Midnight. I think the acoustic guitar is a little too uptempo and needs to be more like what you hear in the 2nd verse of the studio version.

Basically what @SkyFullOfTrouble said:

Yeah! I feel the same. The guitar is kind of played too fast, if that makes any sense. This version can't transfer the feeling that i get when i listen to the studio or "older" live versions. Sounds nice but lacks a lot of sentimental vibe as you already said!

• Like 6

82 pounds for a 60-70 min gig in which you have more guests than actual fans. Security issues outside the venue. Sorry I have to be the one, but they really fcked up here.

It gives GS memories, at least.

• Like 5

Well, this was all about promo. They had to get all the journalists and important folks in so they can talk about it. But let me be clear that SUCKS a ton for all the fans watching instagram videos and seeing more than half the crowd just standing there as if they don't give a shit. It's extra frustrating because we know this album won't get a tour and most of us won't ever hear these songs live

anyway, SAME FUCKING BLOOD

• Like 14

Well, this was all about promo. They had to get all the journalists and important folks in so they can talk about it. But let me be clear that SUCKS a ton for all the fans watching instagram videos and seeing more than half the crowd just standing there as if they don't give a shit. It's extra frustrating because we know this album won't get a tour and most of us won't ever hear these songs live

:joy:

I've been to funerals with much more fun and interaction between the living.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Hi again everyone ! Sorry for not posting here in a while. I was the person from here who managed to get a ticket :D and all thanks to the amazing @Captain Crieff and the amazing @SpinningPlates !!

Yeah, same. Fix You on acoustic guitar just doesn't work imho.

It's really unfair. We should write Phil a letter.

I think we really should. This whole concert and ticket process was messed up on so many levels !!! It was heartbreaking to see all the hopeful fans, some of them come a long, long way, not get in.

• Like 8
  • Wow 1