✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 hour ago, MosesTheMarshmallow said:

Mosts live performances of Up&Up amounted to 8-9 minutes, so a 10 minute prog track doesn't feel so far off. ?

Β 

Also, could People of the Pride be POTP off Everyday Life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They could be related. It might be a coincidence, but this one could be a reworked and full band version of WOTW/POTP.

6 minutes ago, coldplaykb said:

I thought the same thing at first but now it appears we have 3 volumes containing at least 10 tracks each! I posted this on Twitter, but here is my theory:

2021 - Volume 1
2022 - Volume 2
2023 - Volume 3
2024 - FFTF (Coldplay's final album / possibly a collection of unreleased material)

Chris mentioned recently that they knew how many more albums they wanted to do. This would give them 10 LP's, a nice even number. Then from there they could just tour and release singles whenever they wanted.

Β 

Remember the whole thing about UFO 2 and a "finished" version of Us Against The World? Maybe those will be on volume 2 or 3.

No matter what, they must have a lot of new material in the works.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, eddmen said:

This is what I see from Overtura:
Β 

1. ?- Music Of The SpheresΒ (in all alphabets)

image.thumb.png.cea29c85406120d7da925d8d1c799c57.png

image.png.2787f138e0f3525b743cf1bb2f0deed2.png

Β 

2. Higher Power

image.png.60d9f33bf3a3247b1e43a2546f589ed8.png

Β 

3. Humankind

image.png.c78bd481c6681de318bc43a1e834f8bd.png

Β 

4. ✨ (Not in Overtura)

Β 

5. Let Somedody Go

image.png.b409a069bd3f484eb7332ebef2ed5420.png

Β 

6. ❀️ - Human Heart

image.png.eb98f8b0d254d424f6bdaafbdc48ac5d.png

Β 

7.1. People Of Pride

image.png.e4beb235dcf1ed8c58a0a60944b1a258.png

7.2. People Of Pride

image.png.792179381e6eb218f8b282c59424f80b.png

Β 

8. Biutyful

image.png.8b5e4ef9a900eee267e619326d3f1044.png

Β 

9. MOTS 2

image.png.2eee0453cc4e2e5500d41c225482b3e8.png

Β 

10. My Universe

image.png.bfb6793df7471321faf057e8d688abbf.png

Β 

11.1. ♾️ - Infinite Sign

image.png.d7938b4b30c4feaea715c83873a0ee7c.png

11.2. Infinite Sign

image.png.2b15b2cbd5ef5a8f524de0ec3eabf6a8.png

Β 

12. Coloratura

image.png.303e5d5198fcf1d92e6ecbb5c78f3c9d.png

Music Of The Spheres (alienradio.fm)

Β 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, coldplaykb said:

I thought the same thing at first but now it appears we have 3 volumes containing at least 10 tracks each! I posted this on Twitter, but here is my theory:

2021 - Volume 1
2022 - Volume 2
2023 - Volume 3
2024 - FFTF (Coldplay's final album / possibly a collection of unreleased material)

Chris mentioned recently that they knew how many more albums they wanted to do. This would give them 10 LP's, a nice even number. Then from there they could just tour and release singles whenever they wanted.

I can definitely see them putting out EPs instead of albums after a certain point, as I've just said, there's too much at stake when it comes to LPs, they're major releases. EPs would just allow them to put out music quicker and there wouldn't be pressure for them to be commercially successful or anything. Closing down their very massive album run in 2024 and releasing a boxset / greatest hits in 2025 to celebrate 25 years of mainstream career would be quite nice.

• Like 4

I don't think Life Is Beautiful will appear on the album. At least not in the way we know it - the song might just share a similar melody. It wouldn't be the first time either (e.g. Wedding Bells -> Christmas Lights)Β 

LIB is a newer version of Spanish Rain, and it seemed like they only play it live for the fans in South America. I don't see them chanting "ole ole ole" in a major album track lmao

• Like 3

I made a post with all the song titles (with screenshots) that appear in Overtura but I think it was good big to post here and is hidden lol.

The thing is that I didn't see the song ✨ Also People Of The Pride and ♾️ appear in two different languages each one.

Maybe I'm missing something?

3 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

I'll ask againΒ 

I'm psyched aboutΒ 

Pride of the People! And Coloratura!

I'm still a bit afraid that they are going too "pop-electronic" given that Max Martin produced the record..was hoping for more stuff like All I Can Think About is You..so, I decided to not get too psyched about the album and hopefully be surprised by it, instead, haha!

38 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I'm thinking Vol.2 and Vol.3 will be EPs too, there's too much at stake when it comes to albums.

Thank you for saying that. I want to temper my expectations just in case. So two 3 track EP's it is then lol

• Like 2

Unfortunately I think you're right about that we'll probably see Coldplay's last album soon. Either they want to finish grand with a 3 album concept album or they release something very nice for the fans 2024. Personally I've always thought that FFTF must mean something more Coldplay related and more important in that kind of way...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I can definitely see them putting out EPs instead of albums after a certain point, as I've just said, there's too much at stake when it comes to LPs, they're major releases. EPs would just allow them to put out music quicker and there wouldn't be pressure for them to be commercially successful or anything. Closing down their very massive album run in 2024 and releasing a boxset / greatest hits in 2025 to celebrate 25 years of mainstream career would be quite nice.

I love this idea to be honest. Final album and then a big collectors box set. Brilliant!

Edited by coldplaykb
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

Where did you get that from

It's in the official video only, top right corner. Realized after posting that we already know the name of the song called "Let Somebody Go"

Also, there is no mention of the "Star emoji" song title in the video

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion