✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

5 minutes ago, jainharshul96 said:

It's in the official video only, top right corner. Realized after posting that we already know the name of the song called "Let Somebody Go"

Also, there is no mention of the "Star emoji" song title in the video

Im fairly certain thats an interludeΒ 

• Like 1

I tried to upload all the song names from Overtura but my comment was way too big and it is 'Hidden'.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyRhKk9zufbpLSH8gmyZCfse2LYejegNwPefOL0eZzQ/edit?usp=sharing

This is what I see from Overtura, and yes, as you mentioned:

- ✨ doesn't appear in Overtura

- People of the Pride is in 2 different languages

- Infinite Sign is in 2 different languages

• Thanks 1

I wrote this before but it seems that not everyone saw it

?Β is "MOTS"

✨ maybe the name is really just the emoji or "Interlude". This one is the only one which the audio doesn't appear on overtura album preview and I don't figure out why. The MOTS 1 and 2 are also preludes and interludes so....
❀️ is "Human Heart"
?Β is "MOTS 2"
♾️ is "Infinity Sign" (my guesses are that this one is Life is Beautiful)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, eddmen said:

I tried to upload all the song names from Overtura but my comment was way too big and it is 'Hidden'.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyRhKk9zufbpLSH8gmyZCfse2LYejegNwPefOL0eZzQ/edit?usp=sharing

This is what I see from Overtura, and yes, as you mentioned:

- ✨ doesn't appear in Overtura

- People of the Pride is in 2 different languages

- Infinite Sign is in 2 different languages

Was waiting so long for someone to put this all together! Thanks!
Β 

Also, it is not making sense to me why they would invent two languages just for 3-4 min tracksΒ ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Su_Xyloto said:

?Β is "MOTS"

✨ maybe the name is really just the emoji or "Interlude". This one is the only one which the audio doesn't appear on overtura album preview and I don't figure out why. The MOTS 1 and 2 are also preludes and interludes so....
❀️ is "Human Heart"
?Β is "MOTS 2"

Funny how 3 out of the 12 songs listed are interludes, and one of the otherΒ songs is 10 mins long!

4 minutes ago, jainharshul96 said:

Was waiting so long for someone to put this all together! Thanks!
Β 

Also, it is not making sense to me why they would invent two languages just for 3-4 min tracksΒ ?

I am thinking we will see more tracks from these worlds in future volumes.Β 

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Su_Xyloto said:

?Β is "MOTS"

❀️ is "Human Heart"
?Β is "MOTS 2"

the ✨ are kubic Right ?

FOlks! :dance:

We're going to create threads for each track before this place gets too messy :laugh3:Β 

Here's also a link to an already existing thread about the MOTS tracklist! Let's use it to talk all things tracklist and to identify the titles in the emoji songs :awesome:Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Su_Xyloto said:

In alien radio yesΒ 

There we also Here a Little Bit… Kubic neon Moon 1+2 will ne interludes. Human Heart (Supersolis) And Infinity Station will be full tracksΒ 

So exciting

It all sounds so cool. Had hoped for a little more typical β€˜space rock’ or similar ala All I Can Think About Is You, Square One, Politik andΒ ALIENS but the snippets sound cool anywayΒ 

Like others have said, I think if there are more volumes, they’ll probably be EPs, rather than two more full MOTS albums.Β Maybe one for Silencia with reworked Us Against The World, new UFO etc? And then maybe one for Earth which I really hope would include The Race (Whatever It Takes version or a good mix of both)Β 

Edited by strawberrytom
  • Like 5

I think it's really risky not to release My Universe as single right now. It's obvious someone has it and is leaking it. I don't think it's a good strategy because I feel it can lose all the hype the song is getting right now. I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid it will leak way before September. I really hope it doesn't happen ?

1 minute ago, Aiko said:

I think it's really risky not to release My Universe as single right now. It's obvious someone has it and is leaking it. I don't think it's a good strategy because I feel it can lose all the hype the song is getting right now. I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid it will leak way before September. I really hope it doesn't happen ?

it will be popular regardless of when it comes outΒ 

• Like 2

please don't use this thread to ask for or share leaked snippets, those posts will be deletedΒ Β :nice:

Β 

I agree it seems very risky to wait until September. Obviously summer isn't a very good time to release music but since it already leaked it'll probably be very hard to contain :worried:

• Angry 1

13 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

it will be popular regardless of when it comes outΒ 

Maybe, I hope you're right. But I think if it comes out this week, for example, most people will get it on youtube, twitter, and other unofficial sources that will undoubtedly decrease the amount of streams the song will officially get.Β 

Again, I'm hope I'm wrong. I really think that song can be a massive hit, I'm just worried somebody already have it and wants to put it out.Β 

15 minutes ago, Aiko said:

I think it won't matter on macro scale at all. It is getting hyped in a circle of hardcore fans. Full leak doesn't change much, because it still will not be easily accessible.Β Most of the people these days would prefer a comfortable listen, not searching for music on suspicions websites. So I don't see Coldplay and their record label letting this situation blackmail them to change the release schedule.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

I think it won't matter on macro scale at all. It is getting hyped in a circle of hardcore fans. Full leak doesn't change much, because it still will not be easily accessible.Β Most of the people these days would prefer a comfortable listen, not searching for music on suspicions websites. So I don't see Coldplay and their record label letting this situation blackmail them to change the release schedule.

Yeah, you're right. Let's hope that's the caseΒ ?

• Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion