✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

So, if I'm correct the only difference between the Infinity station edition and regular edition is this, right? 

"ALL OF THE ABOVE ELEMENTS FEATURE A SPECIAL SILVER PANTONE PRINT ON OUTER SURFACES, WITH MAIN TYPOGRAPHY USING THE 'INFINITUM’ LANGUAGE"

I hate choosing between different vinyl and CD versions... and can't decide which colour I like, because the "exclusive" is clouding my judgement. ?

Edited by Bauk

1 minute ago, jainharshul96 said:

What if Vol.2 and 3 refer just to the Live album, and the succeeding LP we usually get? That would definitely be a let down looking at our expectations building up for 3 proper separate albums??

It would be amazing to have some background story from this era, I mean, they could even do a movie about this, the sky is the limit

Allright, now I want to stop myself from listening to any more singles. Otherwise I will already have heard too much, and the album release will loose it's element of surprise for me. The first listening experience is gold for me.

So I probably will say goodbye to this forum for three months, in order to prevent myself from listening anything ?

3 minutes ago, PHReb10 said:

Freaking 10 minutes long hahahaha I don’t know what to expect

Maybe like O where there is a break in between and in the end there is a hidden song (the last one from Overtura)

1 minute ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

IF it's going to be 10 minutes, that leaves 32 minutes for the other 11, according to apple music's 42 minute claim

1 minute ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

9BB7367B-14BB-4249-AC82-9E680B0DD0B6.jpeg

1 minute ago, PHReb10 said:

Apple Music has the time of each track

Apparently the PC and mobile interface show something different. PC (web) shows only Higher Power length as well as total

3 minutes ago, PHReb10 said:

Freaking 10 minutes long hahahaha I don’t know what to expect

Maybe is a 1:30 outro and then 8 minutes of silence as in Twisted Logic/Til' Kingdome Come and then a 30 seconds hidden track ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Seriously good this....

Thinking vol.2. and vol.3. might be EPs lengthwise...similar to Kaleidoscope probably and prior to that, Prospekt's March. Probably they liked more songs that they could put on one album. Can't wait for proper interviews on MOTS now.

Also, there surely are collaborators (that high pitched voice is surely Jacob Collier messing around!)

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion