✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

4 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

For everyday life, they at least announced the album together with their single. This is just a single sided single, no b-side, no other information. It could still be announced later, of course, but why not announce you're working on a new album and give it a release frame together with your first single.

Why announce all at once? It's more exciting to share news piece by piece ? 

There is definitely going to be an album in few months time at least.

• Like 1

Some people are panicking that this is just a single, especially on the subreddit - but let's face the facts:

- New outfits

- New website and social media redesign

- Full blown marketing campaign

This is only the beginning of an album era people! Let's enjoy the ride!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, prco1994 said:

Some people are panicking that this is just a single, especially on the subreddit - but let's face the facts:

- New outfits

- New website and social media redesign

- Full blown marketing campaign

This is only the beginning of an album era people! Let's enjoy the ride!

Yes, totally agree. So excited!

• Like 1

I have just scrolled through the Coldplay store like a maniac, to see which items are new. I preordered the CD single (pity that there's no vinyl though), and the pink bracelet, only to find out after ordering that there was also a blue bracelet.. I don't even like the color pink, to be honest. Haha. But I like the coded language on it, so only "true fans" will recognize it ?  When it comes to Coldplay, I go completely crazy!! 

• Like 3

Some interesting info from the back of the CD. Writing credits in addition to Coldplay and Max Martin include names Vindver and Carite?
Co produced by Oscar Holter and Bill Rahko. Mixed by Serba Ghenea. Mix engineered by John Hanes, engineered by Michael Ilbert. Mastered by Randy Merrill at Sterling Sound
Also seems that For Love Choir who was include in Everyday Life is making appearance on Higher Power

Edited by CP-EST
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bauk said:

I have just scrolled through the Coldplay store like a maniac, to see which items are new. I preordered the CD single (pity that there's no vinyl though), and the pink bracelet, only to find out after ordering that there was also a blue bracelet.. I don't even like the color pink, to be honest. Haha. But I like the coded language on it, so only "true fans" will recognize it ?  When it comes to Coldplay, I go completely crazy!! 

I ordered the CD and the Tee Shirt!

So excited for this new era!

38 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

not the most surprising news but hey, new Coldplay single called Higher Power will be out on 7 May!

Hi all created a thread to discuss the single 

• Like 8

Really excited about this new era!

What kind of sound do you think we'll hear for this single/album? I think we'll have a lot of synths and bass lines and with all that alien/space campaign it comes to my mind Daft Punk's Discovery and Interstella 5555 ?

ALSO! I just remembered something

Remember when they announced ETIAW as a single? That was around May 2011, released June 2011, they didn't announce MX until a few months later with the release of Paradise and then the album release in November 2011.

This could be a similar scenario! Let's enjoy the ride of the new era everyone!

Crazy that this whole ETIAW announcement and release was 10 years ago almost to the day... wow! 

"it's like poetry, it rhymes" lol

• Like 9
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, tallerolder said:

any idea why it says "TBC" as album title and "SUPERNOVA" as Artist name if you open the link on amazon?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-29 um 17.44.12.png

Could TBC stand for To Be Confirmed? And Supernova is like a code name? ? Or maybe they got it wrong...

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021