✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

This is quite exciting !Β 

I really hope it will sound more like MX than AHFOD. MX is probably my favourite era, I think it succeeded where AHFOD failed in terms of atmosphere and sound.Β  I'm counting on you guysΒ ?

Β 

2 minutes ago, fuzzyman20 said:

I heard a small snippet from Higher PowerΒ that was allegedly from amazon music! Could it be a real snippet from the actual song?

Β THIS IS FAKE. I guess you're talking about that. This actuallyΒ Ben&Ben - Di Ka Sayang

Β 

Just now, CP-EST said:

Β 

Β THIS IS FAKE. I guess you're talking about that. This actuallyΒ Ben&Ben - Di Ka Sayang

Β 

YES! Thank you! I knew it wasn't real, my gut feeling but I really wanted the real song behind this fake snippet!

• Like 1

More interesting thing is Phil just mentioned in the tweet that there is a fictional place called Kaotica. So there is a big story around this album and it probably is again about people on this planet.....has quite a few parallels with MX.Β 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Miha said:

More interesting thing is Phil just mentioned in the tweet that there is a fictional place called Kaotica. So there is a big story around this album and it probably is again about people on this planet.....has quite a few parallels with MX.Β 

That sure sounds interesting! ?

Seeing some of the industry reviews, they really expect this song to be a massive hit. I find it interesting how a band can write a song, and do all this promotion, under the assumption that the public will even like it, let alone expect it to be so huge it carries the band for months alone. I know there's so of a formula for making a pop hit, but to me it's still a huge gamble. Anyway, I really do hope this is a hit and a summer anthem. I know many fans don't like Pop Coldplay, but it's how the band stays relevant. Bring it on. My wallet is ready.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, LVI56 said:

Seeing some of the industry reviews, they really expect this song to be a massive hit. I find it interesting how a band can write a song, and do all this promotion, under the assumption that the public will even like it, let alone expect it to be so huge it carries the band for months alone. I know there's so of a formula for making a pop hit, but to me it's still a huge gamble. Anyway, I really do hope this is a hit and a summer anthem. I know many fans don't like Pop Coldplay, but it's how the band stays relevant. Bring it on. My wallet is ready.

Max Martin is he producer. It’ll be huge !! ?

i'm a self-proclaimed allplayer. oldplay? newplay? who cares! I'm just along for the variety. for instance, my two favorite albums are X&Y followed by AHFOD. an unconventional combo. as for assuming HP will be a big hit, it's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If they hyped up, idk, Square One, as the biggest hit of 2005 rather than Fix You, then it definitely would've given it a better chance as a stadium classic. regardless of what this album becomes (and yes i agree with the theory that it'll be a pop-like album and go for big stadium hits again) i'll be equally excited.

• Like 5

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021