πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

2 hours ago, amazingnico said:

They have 424 videos on YouTube. Does anyone know if this number was less ?Β 

There were 420 videos uploaded as of March 5th according to Wayback Machine. I looked into their channel now and only three updates were made after that: In My Place (Live on Later... with Jools Holland), ParadiseΒ (Live on Later... with Jools Holland) and Tutto Passa – A Tribute to Napoli by Coldplay.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Jordanator said:

https://x.com/coldplay/status/1797828981473018268

New lyric just dropped!

Intelligence from a leaked snippet (in spoilers):

Β  Hide contents

The lyric is from the song Feels Like I'm Falling In Love

"It feels like, I'm falling in love.Β Maybe for the (first time?)"

Β 

Is there a leaked song for this? How do you knowΒ 

So maybe we were all wrong and Feels Like I'm Falling in Love will be the first single after all?

I'm cool with that. Quite excited actually. The snippet makes it sound like it accomplishes the Popplay thing without being at all embarrassingΒ 

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

And the fake tracklist didn't even have FLIFIL (or We Pray/Supernova for that matter) on itΒ πŸ˜†

we pray is fairly new as far as we know, so who knows what's changed

4 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

My hope is that the album announcement happens at the same time as the single drop. Artwork, release date, tracklist, hopefully song lengths, and opening the pre-orders. Please don't dripfeed us that stuff.Β 

God I wish this all happened before the upcoming european leg. I'm about to see them in two weeks and I was hoping they would play new stuff. Although it looks like the new single might be included in the tracklist just in time.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

And the fake tracklist didn't even have FLIFIL (or We Pray/Supernova for that matter) on itΒ πŸ˜†

It did have. The last one, the one that Percy put out on Twitter From YouTube video

8 minutes ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

It did have. The last one, the one that Percy put out on Twitter From YouTube video

That's not the fake tracklist we're referring to. There was one posted to the other site a few weeks ago. The YouTube tracklist I currently believe to be the correct one, or at least the closest to being correct.Β 

15 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

My hope is that the album announcement happens at the same time as the single drop. Artwork, release date, tracklist, hopefully song lengths, and opening the pre-orders. Please don't dripfeed us that stuff.Β 

Maybe for the first time... They release the whole album at once. Album should be finished anyway now.

But yeah I'd be more than happy with single and album announcement with all the extras you mentioned and some new tour dates announcements soon.

I'm very surprised that FLIFIL is being hinted at as being the 1st single, especially as it seems it has the WEIRDOS. I was kinda hoping it was delayed to LP11 and UFO was moved up but it seems like we'll have to wait even longer for UFO.

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, johnnymax8652 said:

what if Jupiter shares lyrics with FLIFIL too? it would lazy, but not impossible

I like it when they connect the songs with the lyrics i don't consider it lazy if it's done purposefully for a creative reasonΒ 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Recently Dua Lipas new album has shared lyrics so i think it could be the case for Coldplay too

'Now my feet won't touch the ground' or variants of that were mentioned in multiple songs during the VLV era, as another example.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• stephen changed the title to πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion