Jack1505

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Bg2ca8xrI"]UFO, Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]
What do you guys think of my cover?

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
Love U.F.O. At the first listen I remember liking Chris's guitar playing. When a guitar player changes chords and you hear his fingers slide as in Till Kingdom Come. It's calming and relaxing. Also like how it sounds like he's in a stairwell or some real small enclosed place while recording the beginning.

ZAINLH

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
UFO is a song of the album that i cant stop listening to especially when the strings
come in from that moment on i was like :eek: love the song :)

[email protected]@

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Love U.F.O. At the first listen I remember liking Chris's guitar playing. When a guitar player changes chords and you hear his fingers slide as in Till Kingdom Come. It's calming and relaxing. Also like how it sounds like he's in a stairwell or some real small enclosed place while recording the beginning.
THIS :nod:

MoonLife

E=Mc2___ [AAC]
Coldplayer
I love UFO, I just wish the song was longer
I really like the lyric (I think it goes like this):
"I know, I swear/I'll find somewhere/The streets are paved with gold."
Beautiful
And if you think about it, (OK, thisthread may be old ), but now the album is released, all the songs and graffiti art intertwine with eachother respectively and with themselves, because the music was actually a soundtrack for a film coldplay & co made, so it all makes sense.
All they needto do now is release the film...
Release it coldplay!!!

InvaderXyl42

Whovian
Coldplayer
I love UFO, I just wish the song was longer
I really like the lyric (I think it goes like this):
"I know, I swear/I'll find somewhere/The streets are paved with gold."
Beautiful
And if you think about it, (OK, thisthread may be old ), but now the album is released, all the songs and graffiti art intertwine with eachother respectively and with themselves, because the music was actually a soundtrack for a film coldplay & co made, so it all makes sense.
All they needto do now is release the film...
Release it coldplay!!!
Well there wasn't an actual film, the music just followed a very loose story; it's like a concept album, but much more vague. An MX movie would be interesting, though :D

MoonLife

E=Mc2___ [AAC]
Coldplayer
yea, it would have loads of colour and stuff.:D
i'd like it do be part motion-part animation
i'm trying to make an animation for it,
and another song

ZAINLH

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was listening to Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down and U.F.O after and they go along so well ps i was creating a mixtape :)