✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I love the trilogy, but I would rate it similarly to how you rated it haha Maybe I´d be more generous towards Sunset. :) My favourite and the one I watch more often is Sunrise, hands down :) To me its like the most romantic non-cheesy movie ever :D

yeah, Sunrise is really sweet!

• Like 1

I love it how posititve and optimistic you are about getting that girl back :D

*lol* Oh you assumed it was that girl, uh? :P Well yes it will be! haha Its not optimism as much as everything I know and have known so far has led me to that conclusion. And I already know because i´ve seen it in me that if she doesn't show up I won't want to get married, I´ll be a happy bachelor (dating bachelor haha). She is the only one who has ever made me want to get married, ever.

well good luck then ! :)

Its either marriage or a bachelor life. Either sounds appealing to me to be honest hehe :P And for the record I dont believe in luck hehe But thank you for the well wishes. May I ask, if its not too nosey, if you have a special someone? :)

LOL, seems you totally forgot about this part of our conversation on the Vinyl thread ! Cause I already posted it there :P

So I have a crush on someone (at least I think, I'm a bit confused) and I also see this person quite often, but I can't fathom whether he sees me just as a friend and whether this may ever be more than friendship ?

LOL, seems you totally forgot about this part of our conversation on the Vinyl thread ! Cause I already posted it there :p

So I have a crush on someone (at least I think, I'm a bit confused) and I also see this person quite often, but I can't fathom whether he sees me just as a friend and whether this may ever be more than friendship ?

*embarassed* This is really a shortcoming of mine..I am bad at remembering details :/ Ah so there is someone :) Well I can tell you this...its not gonna be hard to find out if he likes you as more than a friend. We men are not so good at being subtle or look like we mean no when we say yes *LOL* I hope you find out soon :)

Haha, well he is very shy and reserved (and so am I, I mean in the offline real world :P) so it may be hard to find out but let's just see where it goes.

(And lets terminate this discussion here, we really carry our personal conversations all over the place ! Every thread becomes off-topic thanks to you, Jaytheblue and me ! :P)

(And lets terminate this discussion here, we really carry our personal conversations all over the place ! Every thread becomes off-topic thanks to you, Jaytheblue and me ! :p)

I know. I was thinking the same. Im gonna go on and create an off topic thread right now LOL