✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY radio station just posted this

Coldplay will be releasing their latest single on Friday, June 3rd, and you’ll be able to hear it first here on MIX!

Your first chance to hear it will be during The Morning MIX with Scott McKenzie at 7:15 AM. Then be sure to listen again at 9:05, 11:05a, 1:05, 3:05, and 4:45p for repeat plays of the song. Coldplay haven’t released any new material since 2008, with the exception of Christmas tunes, so this is bound to be big! Check out the lyrics to the song below:

Wow, the name Monday Morning for the album really appeals to me, for some reason. I don't have a lot of faith in that rumor being true, but I just really like the sound of that. One of Death Cab for Cutie's new songs is called that as well, and it's my favorite on the new album.

Chris Martin has said the band's next record will be a concept album revolving around a secret story, and that he wants follow-up to 'Viva La Vida' to have 'less fanfare', according to NME.

http://www.wikicoldplay.com/index.php/LP5

:thinking:

I also really like the sound of "less fanfare." If he means that, I'm interested to see what their interpretation of that is, because to me, nine teasers of a song for a straight week and outfits that smack of new costumes and potentially quite complex stage sets is MORE fanfare :P.

Just had a quick read through this thread and I'm very excited for tomorrow :)

Just out of interest, where are the UK folk here planning on buying this tomorrow, as it wont be officially out here until Saturday?

^ Really? Honestly, that would have been kinda cool. I believe someone on this forum mentioned a few weeks ago that he thought LP5 would be something like Viva's brother. . . . It looks as if it's sorta turning out that way.

Yup, that would probably be me.

It's just that some journalist asked Chris : Is LP5 gonna have a Viva vibe or something?, and he replied with something like : We're always trying to make new, different stuff but since it's an another album made by the same people, it could look like Viva's brother, or or a cousin.

happened the same to me..

As a side note, the moderators have decided to cease merging threads for a few days because the action can bog things down if one of the threads are big.

But this brings up another point, I posted an announcement earlier. EVERYONE READING THIS... see the link in my sig if you haven't done so yet. Although we won't merge threads at the moment, we will close (relatively) duplicate threads. You will notice some have already been closed.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Every album that's been realeased, the title of the album has always been a song on the album

Parachutes- song on the album

AROBTTH- same

X&Y- same

Viva- Same

if staying to this then a song on the album should be Monday Morning if the rumor above is true.

I'm betting this album will be the first with a title that isn't a song on the album.

Guest howyousawtheworld
As a side note, the moderators have decided to cease merging threads for a few days because the action can bog things down if one of the threads are big.

But this brings up another point, I posted an announcement earlier. EVERYONE READING THIS... see the link in my sig if you haven't done so yet. Although we won't merge threads at the moment, we will close (relatively) duplicate threads. You will notice some have already been closed.

How much more busier is the site in terms of traffic and all that compared to say two weeks ago?

On a side note it's a good sign hearing the single is getting a great reception by those who have heard it!

If you don't understand the way Imke said it, then maybe this will do:

LISTEN, THERE IS NO SONG YET = NO DOWNLOAD LINK.

NOW CALM DOWN AND WAIT, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO.

IT'S NOT LIKE WE ALL HAVE IT ALREADY AND ARE ONLY MEAN TO YOU AND SAY WE WON'T SHARE.

Thanks.

HEY! I UNDERSTAND YOU

BUT IS A REALLITY THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WHO LISTENED THE SONG, THEY HAVE A SOURCE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THAT SOURCE.

I'M TRYING TO FIND IT, JUST BECAUSE I LOVE COLDPLAY AND ANY NEW COLDPLAY'S SONG IS LIKE BLOOD TO MY BODY.

TOMORROW I'M GOINT TO BUY THE SONG BUT IF I CAN LISTEN BEFORE I'LL DO IT.

HAVE A NICE LISTENING TOMORROW

WE HAVE TO BE PACIENT

I HEAR JERUSALEM BELL AND RINGING!!!

How much more busier is the site in terms of traffic and all that compared to say two weeks ago?

I don't have access to the exact stats, but it has definitely been busier. Keep in mind that in addition to people logged on, there are also lots of lurkers. Ian posted this in the "are you taking Friday off" thread. If this is any indication, tomorrow will be nuts.

most likely, this is what Violet Hill did to it:

loadviolethill.jpg

Guest howyousawtheworld
Wow, the name Monday Morning for the album really appeals to me, for some reason. I don't have a lot of faith in that rumor being true, but I just really like the sound of that. One of Death Cab for Cutie's new songs is called that as well, and it's my favorite on the new album.

I also really like the sound of "less fanfare." If he means that, I'm interested to see what their interpretation of that is, because to me, nine teasers of a song for a straight week and outfits that smack of new costumes and potentially quite complex stage sets is MORE fanfare :P.

I'd say a lot of the fanfare has been created by the fans themselves! :D

I guess what Chris means is not taking over an evening of Radio 1 with a live concert from Brixton Academy or a special half hour gig live from the BBC like they did last time!

HEY! I UNDERSTAND YOU

BUT IS A REALLITY THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WHO LISTENED THE SONG, THEY HAVE A SOURCE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THAT SOURCE.

I'M TRYING TO FIND IT, JUST BECAUSE I LOVE COLDPLAY AND ANY NEW COLDPLAY'S SONG IS LIKE BLOOD TO MY BODY.

TOMORROW I'M GOINT TO BUY THE SONG BUT IF I CAN LISTEN BEFORE I'LL DO IT.

HAVE A NICE LISTENING TOMORROW

WE HAVE TO BE PACIENT

I HEAR JERUSALEM BELL AND RINGING!!!

Those are people with record industry connections: Radio stations, magazines, etc.

Chill out dude!

Your blood consists mostly of H20, heme and globin molecules. Unless you have A Rush of Blood to the Head. Then it's Coldplay.

:D

Guest howyousawtheworld
I don't have access to the exact stats, but it has definitely been busier. Keep in mind that in addition to people logged on, there are also lots of lurkers. Ian posted this in the "are you taking Friday off" thread. If this is any indication, tomorrow will be nuts.

Wow. I'm definitely not going to be on this site come lunchtime tomorrow!

Those are people with record industry connections: Radio stations, magazines, etc.

Chill out dude!

Your blood consists mostly of H20, heme and globin molecules. Unless you have A Rush of Blood to the Head. Then it's Coldplay.

:D

LOL, You're new but I already like you.