✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be a good moment to say that I adore your avatar!

the napkin looks so great

oh, and the baby too :wink:

thank you :) it was bought for him by his Coldplaying Uncles & Aunties :D

Bah

And for that reason I ain't buying it, I shall illegally download :P

Charts are meaningless these days, just look at it, how much crap is in there at the moment.

:o

Upon a second look at the lyrics, I really, really like them. Solely based from the words, Im assuming the end will have that beautiful build-up Coldplay always does so well, with a beautiful ending.

Amirite?

how can you know what people will think about the song. Get over it, coldplay isn't perfect and not all their fans will like it.

Dude, calm down. I hated the lyrics at first too, and just because somebody doesn't like this song doesn't make them wrong, it just means they don't like the song. All I'm saying is that people complain about the song but will end up listening to it 10000000 times because they're ignorant hypocrites.

Anyone care to summarize the past 30 pages for me?

Or is there nothing new besides a single coming out on Friday, new pictures on their facebook, and a new home button?? Thanks :)

I LOVE THE LYRICS. I HATE THEM. I LOVE THE OUTFIT. I hate it!. shut up. stop telling us to shut up. adorable baby. someone not buying it legally and no bside. It'll be a one track single (at least, that's what you'll see in the recordings section :wink:

Dude, calm down. I hated the lyrics at first too, and just because somebody doesn't like this song doesn't make them wrong, it just means they don't like the song. All I'm saying is that people complain about the song but will end up listening to it 10000000 times because they're ignorant hypocrites.

and what Lore is saying is that YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW THIS.

If I don't like it I'm not going to listen to it.

you're weird.

"just because somebody doesn't like this song doesn't make them wrong, it just mean they don't like the song"

but then you're assuming they will listen to the song and you attack them

"All I'm saying is that people complain about the song but will end up listening to it 10000000 times because they're ignorant hypocrites"

and I'm not a dude.

I LOVE THE LYRICS. I HATE THEM. I LOVE THE OUTFIT. I hate it!. shut up. stop telling us to shut up. adorable baby. someone not buying it legally and no bside. It'll be a one track single (at least, that's what you'll see in the recordings section :wink:

:laugh3:

so its just the usual :P

and I'm not a dude.

Im not getting involved in anything about ur reply to the comment.

Just want to clarify that in california we use dude for both girls and boys :P

haha dnt want to get california misinterpreted :lol:

i dont get what problem people have with the new pics..someone said they are trying to fit in..Fit into what or where???

Also most bands have new pictures taken when new music is coming out..I was just looking at a ton of professional pictures of Arcade Fire,Arctic Monkeys U2 and other bands..So they all do it..

I also love the outfits.When they take the jackets off,its just a tshirt and pair of pants..