✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok :lol: when I read "dude" I imagine a dumb kid in a dumb american movie talknig to his friend "HEEEY DUUUUDE" :freak:

:( poor california always getting that stereotype cuz of movies. We aren't all dumb like that. I have yet to meet that type of person, except when we make jokes about talking that way :lol:

but the word dude is fun to say and we dnt pronounce it the same all the time. It depends on ur statement :D

:( poor california always getting that stereotype cuz of movies. We aren't all dumb like that. I have yet to meet that type of person, except when we make jokes about talking that way :lol:

but the word dude is fun to say and we dnt pronounce it the same all the time. It depends on ur statement :D

I'm sure there are lots of awesome california people :lips: :P

so, in other news...

... is the song going to be released on coldplay.com on Friday at noon AND on Absolute Radio at noon? or just radio? :thinking:

also, I hope one of the boys drops it off at the radio station and introduces it :cheesy:

There are :P you should go sometime.

maybe :P

so, in other news...

... is the song going to be released on coldplay.com on Friday at noon AND on Absolute Radio at noon? or just radio? :thinking:

also, I hope one of the boys drops it off at the radio station and introduces it :cheesy:

Jonny please :dazzled:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Some 'ears" are saying the song sounds like a u2's from 1985 album unforgetable fire era with "cornemuse"!

I bloody hope so! The Unforgettable Fire is the best album I have ever listened to! When I listened to Promenade a few weeks ago for no reason at all I nearly choked up! It's such a powerful album but I didn't realise it until a long time after I'd bought it.