✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not getting involved in anything about ur reply to the comment.

Just want to clarify that in california we use dude for both girls and boys :P

haha dnt want to get california misinterpreted :lol:

ok :lol: when I read "dude" I imagine a dumb kid in a dumb american movie talknig to his friend "HEEEY DUUUUDE" :freak:

OK. I won't torture you. One of polish DJs (:D) wrote on his facebook page about new Coldplay single two hours ago. Then one girl wrote: I want to hear it now! And he replied: Just wait for tomorrow. :D

LIES! :shocked2:

you're weird.

"just because somebody doesn't like this song doesn't make them wrong, it just mean they don't like the song"

but then you're assuming they will listen to the song and you attack them

"All I'm saying is that people complain about the song but will end up listening to it 10000000 times because they're ignorant hypocrites"

and I'm not a dude.

Yeah I know you're a girl, Dude isn't gender specific...

And what's your point? You just reitterated what I already said but claim it makes no sense, but it does...

OK. I won't torture you. One of polish DJs (:D) wrote on his facebook page about new Coldplay single two hours ago. Then one girl wrote: I want to hear it now! And he replied: Just wait for tomorrow. :D

I don't know if he can legally air a song (or a snippet of it) before it's released..

Sort not with the current topic. I'm wondering whether Will will (see what I did there?) sing the new tune. After all, he wrote the letter and is tagged at the bottom of the page.

(p.s. This is my first post. Ever.)

just read the song in full for the first time and i really like it, i hope the music matches it's quality

and people need to remember the old saying, don't judge a book by it's cover, we have no idea what the song is going to be like. Bring on Friday cos i can't wait to hear it!

Sort not with the current topic. I'm wondering whether Will will (see what I did there?) sing the new tune. After all, he wrote the letter and is tagged at the bottom of the page.

(p.s. This is my first post. Ever.)

Hey there! :)

You know, I didn't think of that. It's a possibility I guess, but something tells me it would be Chris singing...just that the ending of the song rings "Chris!" to me.