✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I a hater now? Fine.

I'm sorry, I sound pissy, but I was looking forward to a new song and I'm disappointed, I won't hide that.

* actually I was kidding, I was poking fun at the people who are offended by those who don't like it *

:lips:

* actually I was kidding, I was poking fun at the people who are offended by those who don't like it *

:lips:

I know, I know and I wuff you for that. :lips:

Why its dance music? Its just a good "be happy and have fun" song for summer and festivals.

If you look out for guitar then hear AROBTTH...

It is dance music.

Yeah, that toally makes sense, why not just get rid of Jonny, Will and Guy then, they're all so AROBTTH. :tongue:

RANDOM COMMENT BEFORE I FORGET:

Jammin' Festival in Italy is June 9.

The Jersey Shore cast are currently in Italy shooting the next season.

I fully expect to see them fist-bumping to ETIAW in the front row.

Or at the very least, DJ Pauly-D will perform at a night club and mix it.

I've finally caught up on 10 hours worth of posts; I'll post my initial reaction in a little while.

In the meantime... remember this? Do you think ETIAW is one of these? I think maybe it's the one in the upper right or middle. Or maybe the bottom one second to the left.

blog111pic3.jpg

Oooh I forgot about this! Yeah, the top middle one looks like it might be it due to the build-up style of the song, but the end doesn't look right. So maybe the bottom second left is it?

If you don't listen to the hideous lyrics/Chris Martin's voice in general it's just sort of a mediocre dance song, but when you add the lyrics it just gets to be ughblah

I mean my favorite part is the guitar part and they didn't even write that... soooo

June 1, 2011 - submitted by Matt, United Kingdom

Q. The longer I wait for the new album, the more I fear that it will be a hugely over produced mass of electronica... Please tell me I am wrong.

The Oracle replies:

You're wrong.

Judging by the comments here today, let's hope she's right

I'll wait for my final judgement when I hear it more often but for now I'm actually quite dissapointed in the way Chris uses his voice. He's such a good singer, but he seems kinda shouting and winy in this song.

I've finally caught up on 10 hours worth of posts; I'll post my initial reaction in a little while.

In the meantime... remember this? Do you think ETIAW is one of these? I think maybe it's the one in the upper right or middle. Or maybe the bottom one second to the left.

blog111pic3.jpg

im going to put money on the middle one or second from left on bottom, they fit best. build up > more build up > quiet acoustic breakdown > crescendo end

blog111pic3.jpg

If it is one of them I think it's the bottom one second to the left. The last 10 seconds of the song (just drum solo) indicate that the songs dies down and that one shows that. Btw, that's from a roadie blog, right? Which one?

People here are talking like it's tonight the gig in Germany is... Isn't that tomorrow? At least that what it says at the Rock am Ring program....

The song: At first I was really disappointed, but the song is growing in me. I like it. But I hope the rest of the album is different. More relaxed, not as much "party-thingy". I'm not a hater btw.

June 1, 2011 - submitted by Matt, United Kingdom

Q. The longer I wait for the new album, the more I fear that it will be a hugely over produced mass of electronica... Please tell me I am wrong.

The Oracle replies:

You're wrong.

Judging by the comments here today, let's hope she's right

I love how blunt she always is! :laugh3:

People here are talking like it's tonight the gig in Germany is... Isn't that tomorrow? At least that what it says at the Rock am Ring program....

The song: At first I was really disappointed, but the song is growing in me. I like it. But I hope the rest of the album is different. More relaxed, not as much "party-thingy". I'm not a hater btw.

I thought it was today because they tweeted a picture and said "hope to hear some new songs tonight". :confused: