✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Debs, long time no see! It must be nice to finally be able to talk about something instead of keeping it all secret :P now I can tell someone directly in the Coldplay camp: bravo on the whole ETIAW campaign this week! I looooooved it :)

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy, I just ran downstairs screaming "NEW COLDPLAY SINGLE FRIDAYYYYYYY THEY'RE BACK THEY'RE BACK" and my mother thought there was a fire, and my cat ran away hissing at me... I forgot how scary I can be in Coldplay fangirl mode :P

My honest view is that it's GREAT to have a new song, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be on the album. All in all, a great start to the new era, and I cannot wait for new merchandise (I'd love to have Chris' or Guy's jacket!) too!

Now let's just wait for the song (can still picture the thrill of hearing Violet Hill the first time).... :)

oh wow debs is on the forum...ah!

i feel like i should reform my responses then...:embarrassed:

although i'm very positive about all this news so maybe i need not be!

well i hope you can relay to the band that they've got their fans excited. and if the song isn't on the album then i'd feel stupid for saying of course it would be. but i guess one would assume...i don't know

either way, horray the new coldplay era is here! and i saw it being packed into the vans and cars only a week ago!!!

Maybe it's just me, but anyone else think it's painfully obvious that the album is going to be called 'UFO'?

It's probably just me. Coldplay has fooled us before ;)

EDIT: Yes, I DO know the prevailing theory is Mnemonics and Murals. :)

HOLY SHIT ON A SANDWICH IT'S COMING IT'S COMING OH MY GOD.

*dies*

aaawh i love those reactions everyone has when they hear the news!! felt exactly the same way!:lol:

let's start the countdown:sneaky:

I know this was a few months ago, and that people change their minds, but I'm pretty sure Chris said in an article that ETIAW was the album's closer. Feel free to prove me wrong, though I'm almost certain it was in the article where he mentioned track titles, "Up With The Birds" and "Princess Of China."

Also had a dream last night about the new song, and the music was that of the what-may-or-not-be "Famous Old Painters" instrumental haha