✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay my question is "what the hell did they do to Will to make him approve this?"

Absolutely that.

I haven't had any doubt about what Coldplay does until now.

It's really wrong kind of direction.

After watching the festival songs I said to myself 'wooah told ya, it's still epic'

But ETIAW (I love Etiaw but still, it's different from what I expected), Paradise, Rihanna, and Jay-Z earlier? Come on.

I'm mad at Chris. A little.

I know that the rest of band would go into opposite direction. Will is just a simple guitarist who loves classics and listens to good music. Maybe that's why he was so harsh to all the songs. But why did he approve all of what happened here?

I may begin to like Paradise. Who knows... But I still think it wasn't a good idea because I'm very objective right now and I think it's a plain pop song,

I think it'd be better if they chose a lesser known band/singer. I remember The Pierces were going to make an appearance before the old album was scrapped, which I think would have been a much better decision.

Hopefully this is only a rumour. Or, if it isn't, let's hope she's declined.

Absolutely that.

I haven't had any doubt about what Coldplay does until now.

It's really wrong kind of direction.

After watching the festival songs I said to myself 'wooah told ya, it's still epic'

But ETIAW (I love Etiaw but still, it's different from what I expected), Paradise, Rihanna, and Jay-Z earlier? Come on.

I'm mad at Chris. A little.

I know that the rest of band would go into opposite direction. Will is just a simple guitarist who loves classics and listens to good music. Maybe that's why he was so harsh to all the songs. But why did he approve all of what happened here?

I may begin to like Paradise. Who knows... But I still think it wasn't a good idea because I'm very objective right now and I think it's a plain pop song,

This.

There's nothing wrong with expanding your sound and going in different directions. Radiohead are the obvious example here (and probably an overused one). Coldplay themselves even, their sound has progressed quite a bit since Parachutes yet they've still managed to produce four mainly great albums.

But this new direction simply isn't working.

I think it'd be better if they chose a lesser known band/singer. I remember The Pierces were going to make an appearance before the old album was scrapped, which I think would have been a much better decision.

Hopefully this is only a rumour. Or, if it isn't, let's hope she's declined.

How can you say that? The Pierces are dull as dishwater...

First reaction to the title of the article: ಠ_ಠ

Second reaction (I'm gradually waking up): ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ Aaaaarrrrgggh! *faints*

this.

and had a headache.

She has a good voice but all she can do is singing.. she hasn't got musician ability like Kylie Minogue or Jay-Z.

Maybe we should wait.