✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

This fucking argument again?

Look, the vast majority of musical acts that use Autotune do it as a stylistic choice, not as a crutch for people who can't sing.

god dammit why am I even on this site still

Discuss of Rhianna here by the fans :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74710

and finally it's not a rumor :thinking:

http://ww.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74868

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Osaka Sun
This fucking argument again?

Look, the vast majority of musical acts that use Autotune do it as a stylistic choice, not as a crutch for people who can't sing.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is why we're in this age of shitty music.

Chris's relationship with Jay Z has clearly ruined him. All thanks to the biggest perpetrator of Coldplay destruction: Gwyneth Paltrow. It all goes back to her. Yoko herself. From her, he met Jay Z and Beyonce, which led to him to work with Kanye West, and now he went and did the unthinkable and put that wretched Rihanna on the new album. I am devastated. I usually just read comments, but this is my third comment on this thread alone. If a duet was really necessary, why not someone with REAL talent, like a Lilly Allen or Adele even. Why this fake fraud Rihanna who pretends to be a rockstar all of a sudden? Anyone else completely depressed and deflated by this dreadful news?

Although I'm not a fan, she is a pop artist, and she is VERY good at being a pop artist, who says she is not allowed to give alternative/rock a go? It would not surprise me if this duet is amazing, it's Coldplay, they can pull it off. On another note, Hayley Williams is a Punk artist who did a R&B duet, and made it amazing (or perhaps better)...

This is the SADDEST and most Angriest I've ever been as a Coldplay fan!!! I don't want that horrible high pitched voice on my Coldplay music!!! They could have at least gotten a talented singer!!! Beyond depressed now!!

Hey CHRIS, STOP asking all these pop and rap singers to sing on your records!!!! Stop alienating your passionate fan base!!

Thanks. Rihanna's music is pure shit, Rihanna's voice is pure shit. What the hell happened to Coldplay?!? Why can't Will sing the parts of Rihanna? With her Princess of China will be shit. ajpdsbhugfpodshufpbgvos. I'm so disappointed. For me the album will consists of 13 titles instead of 14.

Okay, so I must accept the fact Coldplay want to become a pop-band. :bigcry: There was no other band in the world like them prior to Mylo Xyloto. All of a sudden they're lost in the sea of mainstream music.

:bigcry:

Viva la vida is also pure mainstream. That's one of the reasons because I don't like VLV as much as the prior LP's.

What. the fuck.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chris, are you trolling? Are you? WHAT THE HELL. WTH WTH. I don't even!

I mean I hated the song already, but now THIS!? WHAT THE HELL!?

Rihanna GTFO. Just go.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/jorennejf/Memes/GTFO.png

Im so enraged rightnow that I cannot construct proper sentences. instead i'll just do this.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHYYYYY

WHAT IN THE HELL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

RIP Coldplay. Damnit.

I think something is obvious - one of the next singles will surely be Princess Of China now, it's inescapable, but I guess it will be a great song, Rihanna isn't the worst choice in the world and I'm sure if Chris says she sounds different on that song, he means so. It's good to have variety and I'm predicting it won't be the only collaboration on this album (someone has already mentioned he can hear The Pierces in 'Paradise' chorus, while Leo Cohen is bound to be in his own sample!) :D

What. the fuck.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chris, are you trolling? Are you? WHAT THE HELL. WTH WTH. I don't even!

I mean I hated the song already, but now THIS!? WHAT THE HELL!?

Rihanna GTFO. Just go.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/jorennejf/Memes/GTFO.png

Im so enraged rightnow that I cannot construct proper sentences. instead i'll just do this.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHYYYYY

WHAT IN THE HELL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

RIP Coldplay. Damnit.

Hahah U MAD? :lol:

No seriously, I know what you mean.

It's official folks.

'It's also been revealed this morning that another track from the album, Princess of China, features vocals by Rihanna (ooh!).' (On this post on the official website)

Well, let's remain positive. She could really outshine herself here, she has potential to make the song even better than it already is. Let's see how it go- I'M KIDDING, IT'S GONNA BE AWFUL.

unbelievable. I dont think coldplay listens to fans.. They could've picked any other female singer, there are many greats. Rihanna is the one that i really really really dont like. Her voice is sooo annoying. Not one song i like from her..

Even lady gaga, not my artist/music.. but she has a much better sounding voice.

I guess princess will be a skipper..

I think something is obvious - one of the next singles will surely be Princess Of China now, it's inescapable, but I guess it will be a great song, Rihanna isn't the worst choice in the world and I'm sure if Chris says she sounds different on that song, he means so. It's good to have variety and I'm predicting it won't be the only collaboration on this album (someone has already mentioned he can hear The Pierces in 'Paradise' chorus, while Leo Cohen is bound to be in his own sample!) :D

You couldn't be more wrong. Rihanna is a shallow, unintelligent "artist who got famous for getting beat up. Her voice makes me want to jump over a bridge. I can honestly say I've never been more disappointed with the band.

It's official folks.

'It's also been revealed this morning that another track from the album, Princess of China, features vocals by Rihanna (ooh!).' (On this post on the official website)

Well, let's remain positive. She could really outshine herself here, she has potential to make the song even better than it already is. Let's see how it go- I'M KIDDING, IT'S GONNA BE AWFUL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2u_De8j5o]NO!! - YouTube[/ame]

Dude I'm so pissed right now..

Is there some sort of petition we can start to send to them PLEADING that we freaking hate Rihanna, and dont want her to be associated with the band we love whatsoever? Im so frustrated at this cookie cutter maroon 5 bull.

You couldn't be more wrong. Rihanna is a shallow, unintelligent "artist who got famous for getting beat up. Her voice makes me want to jump over a bridge. I can honestly say I've never been more disappointed with the band.

How can you be disappointed by something you've never even heard?

unbelievable. I dont think coldplay listens to fans.. They could've picked any other female singer, there are many greats. Rihanna is the one that i really really really dont like. Her voice is sooo annoying. Not one song i like from her..

Even lady gaga, not my artist/music.. but she has a much better sounding voice.

I guess princess will be a skipper..

Same here, sadly. I wouldn't think of Rihanna in my craziest dreams.