✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks because it's not going to be the same when they play it live. It's not like they're going to be able to bring Rihanna around with them everywhere. It makes the album eternally incomplete when it's not purely the band.

As for the recording, the song might still be kick-ass -- but I won't be able to experience in it's full glory live.

If this happens the song should be renamed Princess of Caribbean and the bass would turn into a ukelele. then jay z would feature also to finish the screwing and will i am would remix all the crap together before the release. a we so me. i can even imagine.

I'm not fan of Rihanna but I think it's better they chose her than Paltrow :lol: See the positive on negative, Rihanna is not bad ! It could have been worse :P

In retrospect a country singer would probably be worse. In my view anyway. Still. :| I would've much more appreciated Leona Lewis. :heart: Gorgeous and talented. :nod:

I think Rihanna's great. She's beautiful, she has a great voice and she has lots of appeal..

BUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY COLDPLAY ALBUM.

Argh. This news along with Paradise is making me really upset. I haven't been this disheartened by Coldplay since Parachutes. Grow on me, damnit!

F**k! I don't like this, is rubbish!

I was so happy when i saw that Princess of China made it on MX, but now im not so sure, I just can't imagine Rihanna's voice in this or any Coldplay song, is just not right!

Can you imagine Kesha or Katy Perry singing with Thom Yorke in a Radiohead song? Absolutely not! I hope this isn't official.

SHE IS GOING TO BE ON THE SONG. WTF.

OKAY JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, I DON'T HATE RIHANNA.

It's just that, chances are, the song with Rihanna on it is going to sound extremely pop, and no longer the Coldplay sound I used to love. I'm not saying I'm completely true because Coldplay might just surprise me (heck, they did it with wa wa wa waterfall), but it just sounds like Coldplay is abandoning their old style and heading to pop.

If they insist that this is who they are and they're not doing it for fame, then I'm sorry, this is not the Coldplay I loved.

I'm disappointed. I loved Coldplay so much, and it's like bidding a lover goodbye.

I think Rihanna's great. She's beautiful, she has a great voice and she has lots of appeal..

BUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY COLDPLAY ALBUM.

Argh. This news along with Paradise is making me really upset. I haven't been this disheartened by Coldplay since Parachutes. Grow on me, damnit!

ON THE FUCKING MONEY!

As each day passes I grow less excited for Mylo Xyloto.

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!

If this happens:

I said, I'm gonna buy this song and burn it down

I'm gonna put it six feet underground

I said, I'm gonna buy this song and watch it fall

Stand here beside me baby in the crumbling wall

And she's just gonna stand there and watch it burn.

But that's all right she likes the way it hurts ; /

I'm excited for:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Us Against The World

MMIX

Major Minus ( I hope a different version than the EP, I want it with the real chris voice because the song in live was very beautiful :))

UFO

Up In Flames

A Hopeful Transmission

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Up With The Birds

Paradise (Yes, I like it!)

I don't like the "cartoon of snoopy heart cars kids school monday morning style" of Charlie brown :thinking: and the "Wawawawawawa terfall" of Every Teardrop :thinking: and I don't like the title Princess Of China :thinking:

My favourite is Hurts Like Heaven, it is the BEST song at all, I think it will better than Viva La Vida, this song is very promising :dazzled: :awesome: :dazzled: