✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Osaka Sun

Well, they are putting ETIAW and Paradise on it...

I have no qualms with Rihanna's singing, but with the band I'm expecting the worst.

This is the SADDEST and most Angriest I've ever been as a Coldplay fan!!! I don't want that horrible high pitched voice on my Coldplay music!!! They could have at least gotten a talented singer!!! Beyond depressed now!!

Hey CHRIS, STOP asking all these pop and rap singers to sing on your records!!!! Stop alienating your passionate fan base!!

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Rhianna is a pretty good pop artist, but all the stupid music elitists are going to disagree with me on that based on the sole fact that she sings pop music.

The complaint that Coldplay is becoming more mainstream doesn't make sense to me either. They've always been pretty damn mainstream (at least after Speed of Sound), and being mainstream doesn't make something inherently bad anyway.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Rhianna is a pretty good pop artist, but all the stupid music elitists are going to disagree with me on that based on the sole fact that she sings pop music.

The complaint that Coldplay is becoming more mainstream doesn't make sense to me either. They've always been pretty damn mainstream (at least after Speed of Sound), and being mainstream doesn't make something inherently bad anyway.

Sing?? It's autotune baby!!!

What next CP a duet with Jay-Z?

Guest Osaka Sun
Andi;4970689']Wait' date=' wait, wait, wait. Do I understand you correctly: Rihanna will appear in the song?!?[/quote']

I wish it was an April Fools' joke, but sadly, it is not.

However I don´t get it how a lot of people seem to be surprised by this...after all Chris has been singing praises for mainstream artists for YEARS (girls aloud anyone?), so it is clear to me it was just a matter of time before they incorporated some of that in their albums, however to me it is still unmistakably Coldplay and that´s what matters

it's fantastic, it's a true Lady who can sing with heart :D and not making money is not his interest in show business. I not have even Madonna, Lily Alen or katy Perry . she has other collaboration, of band.

example Maroon 5 If I Never See Your Face Again ft. Rihanna

I love this new song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0v0i63PQ4]Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That) [Official Version] - YouTube[/ame]

Having thought about it. It can't really be that bad, it's not as if they've asked Rihanna to re-write the song, it's still going to be fundamentally the same. If you don't like it, just wait until we get a high quality live rip, because Rihanna obviously won't be touring with them for just one song.

I wish it was an April Fools' joke, but sadly, it is not.

Oh my f****** god. That's shit. That's pure shit. What the hell happened to Coldplay?!? Rihanna's music is crap. Princess of China was so brilliant on Rock im Park, but with Rihanna it will be c.. not good. I'm disappointed. Umbrella, ella, ella, ella , ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella.:bomb:

Someone, please introduce Chris to good music. It seems he doesn't know that in the world exists something more profound, deep and beautiful than pop. I don't want to sound snobbish, but the reason I listen to pop music in very small amounts is that it's plain and wears off too fast.

It's usually about a girl liking a boy and vice versa - same old story which got old in stone age perhaps. Pop is too simple, too literal. And that what influences Coldplay now.

Is it just me, or when they listened to Radiohead, Jeff Buckley and Echo & the Bunnymen their music was far more good?

And if they needed so desperately someone to sing on PoC why not collaborating with someone less famous and maybe more interesting as an artist? Or Rihanna is the only one in the world who can sing?

I don't know, Adele seems huge now in the Stated, Florence Welch is quite popular... So why, why, WHY Rihanna?