✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female vocal? ** UPDATED - It's Rihanna **

Mimixxx

so is sure she'll feature on the album?

i have nothing against her, but just i don't think she'll fit with Coldplay, thought seeing the new album path may be, i hope it'll be more Umbrella than Rude Boy. I was waiting for the official release to check the song and avoid to listen the live recordings, but may be i've been wrong.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhi is hot and trendy with lots of sex appeal right now,( at least if wasn't Katy Perry )if that's what they want. I would have taken it more seriously if they had asked Chrissy Hynde, Shirley Manson , Florence Welch and/or of course Adele, who is hot, trendy and sexy too but we like her more HA!

Rhi is hot and trendy with lots of sex appeal right now,( at least if wasn't Katy Perry )if that's what they want. I would have taken it more seriously if they had asked Chrissy Hynde, Shirley Manson , Florence Welch and/or of course Adele, who is hot, trendy and sexy too but we like her more HA!

I was hoping it was going to be Kylie. Lhuna was a great collaboration.

Anw, I think that the band must have thought this through before they decided to put her on the list. i believe in their decision, especially because this has been approved by Will.

If it's a terrible idea, Will would have said NO in the first place. He usually makes the call

still cannot imagine Chris's voice and hers in POC

OMG..... I think we can thank Jay-Z and Chris's friendship for this duet! Oh God, seriously...... I would have been able to deal with Beyonce but Rihanna, no! Anyway I'm sure it will be a successful track thanks to Rihanna's fan, so if Coldplay wanted to reach a new kind of audience, great for them, but shame for us..... What a day, after the disappointment of Paradise and this news, kind of nightmare, isn't it?

If they wanted the song to be dark and mysterious as it has appeared to others at the begining they could choose girls from Warpaint.

If they wanted it to be more with a feeling they could choose Adele.

If they wanted just a good artist with a great voice and the most epic collab they could choose Florence Welch.

Why didn't they choose Alicia Keys? They're friends right? How amazing it would be?

So I'll ask again. Why the fuck Rihanna? Why?

I know it's just a band. But it's not just a music. And I feel terrible right now.

If they wanted the song to be dark and mysterious as it has appeared to others at the begining they could choose girls from Warpaint.

If they wanted it to be more with a feeling they could choose Adele.

If they wanted just a good artist with a great voice and the most epic collab they could choose Florence Welch.

Why didn't they choose Alicia Keys? They're friends right? How amazing it would be?

So I'll ask again. Why the fuck Rihanna? Why?

I know it's just a band. But it's not just a music. And I feel terrible right now.

Maybe they like her?

It's not as simple as "This song has feeling, get Adele".

I don't like Rihanna as much as the next Coldplayer, but let's reserve some judgement for when, you know, we've actually heard it.

I would have taken it more seriously if they had asked Florence Welch.

Yes. Someone with a soaring, piercing voice. Or Delilah, used by Chase and Status ont heir track "Time".

Not Rihanna. I mean, seriously? Coldplay aren't David Guetta or something like that?!

I really, really hope this will work. But like many others, I am feeling a bit unsure a the prospect of Mylo Xyloto to be honest.