✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6 Worries me

Fabodabo31

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck knows man, did MX sound anything like Viva? did Viva sound anything like X&Y? Why worry about something that a) you have no control over and b) is so far in the future? I'll be real honest, i prefer the 'old Coldplay' of Parachutes and AROBTTH over Viva and MX, but to spend/waste your time fussing over what the next album is gonna be like just grinds my gears. It must be nice to have a life where this is your biggest concern though....worst case scenario: LP6 comes out, i hate it but I can still kick back and listen to the AROBTTH album i own; not the end of the world

I'm worried that LP6 will be a lot like Mylo Xyloto, like it will have the same new tone and over-produced pop songs. I just wish that LP6 would go back to old Coldplay stuff and not continue down the Mylo Xyloto path. Does anyone agree with me?

If you hate MX so much, why are you a "Protector of Paradise" and why is your avatar the walking man from this era? :rolleyes:

If you're a CP fan, you should know that there's a better chance of LP6 being a metal or a country album than MX vol. 2.

They never repeat themselves, so don't worry. I wouldn't mind them "repeating" AROBTTH though.

more importantly....

KARRR CKIDZZZZZZ

Clearly. So important.

In fact, if Car Kids is released, there will be no war or poverty. God will descend form the heaven and whisk away all famine, plague and mortality. We shall live forever in divine, perfected heavenly celestials.

O, Lawd lawd lawd. Why must we beg for His eternal, holy wisdom that is Car Kids?

This truly, truly is the dawn of a new age. The second coming of our virtuous, almighty lord and savior. Thank you Car Kids. Your holiness. Thank you.

Clearly. So important.

In fact, if Car Kids is released, there will be no war or poverty. God will descend form the heaven and whisk away all famine, plague and mortality. We shall live forever in divine, perfected heavenly celestials.

O, Lawd lawd lawd. Why must we beg for His eternal, holy wisdom that is Car Kids?

This truly, truly is the dawn of a new age. The second coming of our virtuous, almighty lord and savior. Thank you Car Kids. Your holiness. Thank you.

Finally. It has happened. I have found someone on par with my 1000000% correct views, are you my brother? No, no you MUST be a messenger from God to tel me that I am doing something right.

Car Kids will fix this world from everything, these delusional people will only understand that when their problems are gone, gone forever. Everyone will be friends, lovers, and Coldplayers for eternity.

Oh dear Car Kids, please guide us, we're ready to embrace you with open arms. Thank you.

Finally. It has happened. I have found someone on par with my 1000000% correct views, are you my brother? No, no you MUST be a messenger from God to tel me that I am doing something right.

Car Kids will fix this world from everything, these delusional people will only understand that when their problems are gone, gone forever. Everyone will be friends, lovers, and Coldplayers for eternity.

Oh dear Car Kids, please guide us, we're ready to embrace you with open arms. Thank you.

For those that believe in the power of Car Kids shall be saved and the non-believers shall suffer Up in Flames

Here's why LP6 will be good.

Parachutes: "We're a new band, we have to make a good 1st impression"

A rush of blood to the head: "The second album is the hardest, we have to work extra hard"

X&Y: "We've done this before, it will be great"

Viva la vida: "X&Y wasn't too great, we can do better"

Mylo Xyloto: "Viva la Vida was great, we can do this again."

LP6: "MX wasn't very good, we can do better"

Here's why LP6 will be good.

Parachutes: "We're a new band, we have to make a good 1st impression"

A rush of blood to the head: "The second album is the hardest, we have to work extra hard"

X&Y: "We've done this before, it will be great"

Viva la vida: "X&Y wasn't too great, we can do better"

Mylo Xyloto: "Viva la Vida was great, we can do this again."

LP6: "MX wasn't very good, we can do better"

I think LP6 will go somewhat back to their roots, honestly. Although, what can I say?

Of course. Bill being Bill Gates and "Ted" being Satan. Both being the same person.

Who are this people/kids you're talking about?

And my God is this normal? Has there been any unreleased song that provoked so much speculation as that one?

They should just release it now with CB.

Of course. Bill being Bill Gates and "Ted" being Satan. Both being the same person.

Who are this people/kids you're talking about?

And my God is this normal? Has there been any unreleased song that provoked so much speculation as that one?

They should just release it now with CB.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

I wouldn't be worried. Every Coldplay album has taken influences from different places, thereby making them all sound unique. For instance:

Parachutes - some jazz style and Radiohead influences

ARoBttH - kept the Radiohead sound, but with a bit of U2

X&Y - Umm . . . I'm not too sure about this one; furthering the U2 sound, I guess?

Viva - Latino and African influences

MX - Hip Hop and Pop influences

LP6 - ?

Here's to hoping that Coldplay take some influences from bands like Queen for LP6 :wacky:

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT LP6?? They JUST started their tour!! It hasnt even been 6 months yet! If you dont like MX, then go listen to the "old" Coldplay.

They make music they like. Deal with it.

If you're a fan, you'll understand and not complain about it.

MX is GREAT! I think its full of energy and it fricking makes me happy.

All Coldplay albums are different. I have to say AROBTTH was different from Parachutes. (And i think X&Y+Viva=MX.) Please just accept it, love it.

all the LP6 talk piut this in my mind:

OMG. Now we have to wait ANOTHER 2-3 years for a new album.

Sorry. But i wanna be happy with what i have. MX FOREVER!!!! :D HAHA! lol