✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

MrMilanista

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished watching behind the scenes of the making of ASFOS .. its worth looking at..i still maintain its one of their better music videos. Technically I agree its not up their with some of their others.. but it represents how earthy coldplay is.. its almost like a tribute to their fans.

just finished watching behind the scenes of the making of ASFOS .. its worth looking at..i still maintain its one of their better music videos. Technically I agree its not up their with some of their others.. but it represents how earthy coldplay is.. its almost like a tribute to their fans.

I feel the same :) And I haven't see the behind the scenes video, where can I see it (I haven't see it on their Youtube channel)?

Maybe the weakest Coldplay video i've seen so far, it totally doesnt visualize the track in my opinion.

It's boring in every way and almost cliche. Really could have been better.

Agreed i honestly think this was made for the lucky people who got to be in it. For everyone else its pretty lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLY SH****** That alternative clip was the best video they done since the Viva era (thought I really like the ETIAW video) and it's for one of my least favorite Coldplay's songs EVER. I don't understand why they choose to make another one, this was perfect. Why??????? I wanna see this in FULL HD:cry:.

I thought this was fucking brillant...I'm well torn as both videos I love, I would have been thrilled just having the alt one, but the offical is bloody brillant as well ...I do like that they stuck a little piece the alt one in the offical one, like paying homage in a way....no idea why it was scrapped, but wonderful just the same

See this is what i mean in terms of a GREAT video, where ALL the members show up, the band don't have to 'act', and they just do what they do best, which is perform!

Even without this MV, ASFOS has the best video from this era. What I mean to say is that the original MV already was a great video and im actually surprised that band didn't just leave it with this video. That being said, both are great and head and shoulders above the other 3 videos.