• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My cd player is also ready

It's 2014 :P

MY IPOD IS READY OMFG

lol, I still buy the CD as well. There's something to be said about holding a physical copy in your hand. I just rip the tunes off the CD afterwards. Surely we aren't the only ones to do it this way still???

^My girlfriend still insists that CD's are the best. She was a huge My Chemical Romance fan and so she wanted Gerard Way's new CD. It has been out for over a month and she only bought it yesterday at the record store, but still won't listen to it until she has a good CD player. She won't even use her computer!

^My girlfriend still insists that CD's are the best. She was a huge My Chemical Romance fan and so she wanted Gerard Way's new CD. It has been out for over a month and she only bought it yesterday at the record store, but still won't listen to it until she has a good CD player. She won't even use her computer!

I like having the physical cd but the convenience of itunes is greater xD plus if I bought the cd, id burn it to my phone and never touch it again so yea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, I still buy the CD as well. There's something to be said about holding a physical copy in your hand. I just rip the tunes off the CD afterwards. Surely we aren't the only ones to do it this way still???

I still buy CDs too. Like you I enjoy having something to hold on to.

I like having the physical copy so I can play it on better sound devices. But eventually they end on my iPod/phone

I don't buy music on iTunes or Spotify, I can download it and get the same thing with the same quality for free. But I buy the cd of whatever album I feel worthy spending my money on

Currently I have 42 (it's a coincidence I swear) cds

Don't buy anymore CDs!

Oh, and I'm sure most of you Coldplayers heard about the DVD/Bluray/CD concert coming out in November. I believe the November release date that was rumoured way back when is this concert CD, NOT LP7. Credit to whoever suggested that....

As weird as it sounds but i think its actually the beginning of something. Not the end of an Era. Why would they call this Messenger No.1 Vol.8 if its the end of the GS era? It's like they started a new chapter with this. No idea whats to come but for me this seems more like the start of whatever there is to come instead of the last thing before the GS era ends. Otherwise calling it No.1 Vol.8 would literally make no sense at all.