✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm quite busy these past two months bec. of work. I honestly didn't expect the title would be revealed in that manner. But yeah, I'm already hyped up for the next album. I don't have a problem with the title I guess... as long as the album will contain a load of great, timeless songs.

I'm quite busy these past two months bec. of work. I honestly didn't expect the title would be revealed in that manner. But yeah, I'm already hyped up for the next album. I don't have a problem with the title I guess... as long as the album will contain a load of great, timeless songs.

Word! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will repeat what I said in the other thread. I need more Rockplay!! I need more Major Minus, Violet Hill, God Put Smile Upon Your Face, Daylight, Politik. There was none of it in Ghost Stories. The one that came close to it was Ghost Story. I need more bold moves like Midnight, 42, Yes/ Chinese Sleep Chant. More alternative things. I'm ok with the pop stuff, but for me, the perfect Coldplay album has to be a mix of all those things.

[QU OTE=diego_camargo;5701427]I will repeat what I said in the other thread. I need more Rockplay!! I need more Major Minus, Violet Hill, God Put Smile Upon Your Face, Daylight, Politik. There was none of it in Ghost Stories. The one that came close to it was Ghost Story. I need more bold moves like Midnight, 42, Yes/ Chinese Sleep Chant. More alternative things. I'm ok with the pop stuff, but for me, the perfect Coldplay album has to be a mix of all those things.

Again, we need to treat GS as a side project for Chris Martin. Back to the normal stuff which means rockier songs ;)

Has a Christian sounding vibe to it.

Thanks for being the only one to agree with me so far. And sorry if you are a fan of Christian Rock/Pop music, but to me it is one of the least interesting or creative genre. Very clean sounding, very white sounding, follows a single chord structure and beat throughout with no significant variation. I think poor Coldplay is going to get beat up for Miracles. I will get beat up on this forum but I will stand up for what I believe! I think Miracles, along with recent tracks like ASFOS are some of their worst to date.

The thing about this "End of a story" talk is -- where did the story begin? Parachutes? Are we saying before they ever released their first album, Chris had an entire story planned out? If so, that's genius. I tend to believe it's directly connected to Ghost Stories. At the end of Ghost Stories we are left with a realization. I think AHFOD will be expanding and pounding home that realization. I think this tends to jive with his clue of an uplifting album.

I think that what boobooboo said about will's contribution can be really interesting

I so want him to effect the next album in a manner similar to VLVODAAHF:viva:

the beat on miracles is just like ASFOS and that's not making me happy....

Where are the drums Folks???

I'm hoping like hell they put more will on the album:\(pun unintended)

I think that what boobooboo said about will's contribution can be really interesting

I so want him to effect the next album in a manner similar to VLVODAAHF:viva:

the beat on miracles is just like ASFOS and that's not making me happy....

Where are the drums Folks???

I'm hoping like hell they put more will on the album:\(pun unintended)

The beginning of the song uses drum pads, but by the end/climax, it reverts back to real drums.