✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm sorry, could you make your point a bit clearer? I seem to have missed it.

>Doing this is a method of pulling parts out of a person's post. Originates from 4chan.

he thinks he's posting on reddit or 4chan :/

Hehe, reddit doesn't do that. And I don't think I'm posting on 4chan. I just prefer using the same method of doing the same thing. Any problem, sir?

>Doing this is a method of pulling parts out of a person's post. Originates from 4chan.

Hehe, reddit doesn't do that. And I don't think I'm posting on 4chan. I just prefer using the same method of doing the same thing. Any problem, sir?

Yeah I got that you were taking parts of a previous post, your goal is what I still don't get.

Also, this is not 4chan, we're just a regular forum, so if you could perhaps leave your 4chan style your point might come across better. I might sound old-fashioned but us dinosaurs generally prefer actual sentences. ;)

Or funny gifs.

Yeah I got that you were taking parts of a previous post, your goal is what I still don't get.

Also, this is not 4chan, we're just a regular forum, so if you could perhaps leave your 4chan style your point might come across better. I might sound old-fashioned but us dinosaurs generally prefer actual sentences. ;)

Or funny gifs.

Then how exactly would I accomplish a similar goal. ie. rip out parts of a previous post

you can use the QUOTE BB Code and bold the part you are refering to

Doesn't quite have the same effect.

:|

I still don't get it :|

It can also be used to create a conclusion based upon post history. Example:

>Explained multiple times how doing this helps with quoting and etc.

>Still doesn't understand

>Error 404 reason not found

Like that.

Like that.

2edgy4me

Seriously though, stop trying to feel superior to everyone else buddy.

Like that.

yeah, i guess you're right....

/s

As we are already off-topic, let me state my opinion on this music-discussion.

Of course music taste is subjective and what someone likes may sound horrible for the other.

But still there is a certain kind of "objective" rating of music. You may analyse a musical piece and find out how structured it is, how elaborate a composition in all its details is. Does it use innovative melodies, harmonies, rhythms etc.? Is it in itself a well worked-out and self-contained entity? Are the lyrics meaningful and thought-provoking and do they work well together with the music?

Or is it just another dull mass-product with lyrics that refer to the most primitive drives (sex, power and money) and reaffirm the mainstream opinion? Is it just another simple beat that is repeated a hundred times over and over with the same 4 chords? Is it another one of these singers whose only quality is sex-appeal and whose voice has to be altered electronically to stay in the right key but is still regarded by society as an "artist"?

I'm just saying that although it is difficult to create a more or less objective rating of a musical composition it is possible. Of course this does not mean that everyone should like the same stuff or only listen to the most elaborate kind of music. You can like whatever you want and I too am often in the mood for some easy-listening stuff but saying that Lil' Wayne is on a musical level equal to Beethoven is just ridiculous.

Btw, Massive Attack rocks! :)

And yes, AROBTTH 2.0 would be fantastic but I highly doubt it.