• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, I'm new here.

sowhat.jpg

So lurk more before you start making claims you would've otherwise known to be false.

Again, stop playing the 'rebel' card and straighten up. No one is out to hate you but you're not helping your own cause.

I say that the Album will come out anywhere from May to August 2015! I also think they'll tour the remainder of the year + all of 2016! Probably 50-90 shows! My guess is that Miracles will be on the album because it is very uplifting! I can't wait for A Head Full of Dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say that the Album will come out anywhere from May to August 2015! I also think they'll tour the remainder of the year + all of 2016! Probably 50-90 shows! My guess is that Miracles will be on the album because it is very uplifting! I can't wait for A Head Full of Dreams

Miracles will NOT be on the album. It was created specifically for the Unbroken film.

Anyway, I think "Miracles" included in tracklist of "A Head Full of Dreams" is possible, but it is unlikely. They must really have a creativity crisis if they can't write enough new songs and i feel this can't be the problem right now.

Probably "Atlas" was considered part of "Ghost Stories" tracklist in the early stages, but it was given for the "Hunger Games" movie eventually.

Anyway, I think "Miracles" included in tracklist of "A Head Full of Dreams" is possible, but it is unlikely. They must really have a creativity crisis if they can't write enough new songs and i feel this can't be the problem right now.

Agreed. I think they are going to consider it, and it might have a slight chance of making it to the album (maybe as an extra?) because it seems to fit pretty well with the theme we've heard of so far.

But as you say, it's unlikely - they definitely seem to be on a roll right now, and there will probably not be a shortage of songs.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Refer to my Facts thread about this. To paraphrase, release before July 2015 is highly unlikely. Guy + Jonny has said they don't even think they can do Glasto (late June) because they'll be working on the album.

Refer to my Facts thread about this. To paraphrase, release before July 2015 is highly unlikely. Guy + Jonny has said they don't even think they can do Glasto (late June) because they'll be working on the album.

I think it is a good sign that they put more emphasis on making the next album/LP7/A Head Full of Dreams than aiming to play at festivals though it could be a chance to promote a FEW new songs (I said few bec. I'm less enthusiastic on what they did on MX). I still expect it to be lively (in contrast to GS), poppy and anthemic but more of a mixture of styles from their past albums. I don't see them experimenting ala Radiohead. It's really not their thing although you can see the evolution of their music from one album to the next. A release date similar to MX is possible-Fall 2015.

I'm starving to hear the Chinese Sleep Chant/Major Minus/Ghost Story of AHFOD. Although they have turned a little bit poppier, there has always been a song like those ones.

Very true! Those are the type of songs they're actually really good at. I guess we still have to wait for their full-on rock album. LP8 maybe?! After a long hiatus hopefully.

Very true! Those are the type of songs they're actually really good at. I guess we still have to wait for their full-on rock album. LP8 maybe?! After a long hiatus hopefully.

Yeah, but I'm hoping Keane comes out of their hiatus once Coldplay's LP7 era comes to a close. :)

This thread has really calmed down it seems[emoji5]

I keep checking for updates but nothing new is there [emoji12] [emoji3]

Probably the result of Chris' early name-drop when in reality they're still working in the album...