✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Finally some B-sides?? :D Who knows. When he says "some new songs," in the interview, they are speaking about live shows, so it could just be that Chris was referencing playing Fun or XMTS or something from AHFOD they haven't really touched on yet for the rest of the tour? But I am still counting on a deluxe album with b-sides and maybe some remixes or acoustic versions that improve upon tracks I am not crazy about.

That's what I think the "new" song means as well. Unless it's from some movie soundtrack I see no point in releasing a single new song now. And obviously they want to play it live and do something special with it so the chance is high that they're playing a, song they've not yet played live or doing some kind of new arrangement with a song (think of the Paradise remix).

But I really do hope that they will release a Deluxe version of AHFOD at some point with some B-Sides and acoustic versions. I could imagine them doing it some time next year when the tour has been going on for a while!

• Like 3

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Guys,

I have one question does the AHFOD on pink and blue vinyls are offered only via Coldplay webstore ? Or in standard stores as well ?

Well, I bought mine in a regular shop (fnac), so you'll probably find some shops that sell it too. Just pay attention to the stickers on the cover - some say that the 2 vinyls are included, some do not.

• 2 weeks later...

It's the first anniversary of this album.... I can't believe that something I've been waiting for what seems like forever is finally happening on this day... My dream.... I'm so grateful and excited!!! Gonna listen to the album. Coincidence? I think not!! :D

PS:: can we get to 1000 pages? :D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Happy birthday, AHFOD!! Already one year old. One year bringing happiness and love and hope to the world. Here's to many more! :D

You know what? After today I realized something: if not for Coldplay taking the poppier route with Stargate I would have never heard of beautiful songs like Miracles and Amazing Day that especially to me this day have really spoken to me. In fact, what I did today felt so good that afterwards I burst in tears to those two songs and some others. Wouldn't be the same especially without those two though. :)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Quite the opposite really :/ but thats just me. For me, the hype has died down and i'm looking forward to LP8. Of course there are still gems I listen to, but iunno, i've really been hoping for RushofBloodII since I rediscovered it.

Has anybody else found that this album has grown on them a lot? Like that they are liking it a lot more now than they did when it was first released?

Surprisingly, yes for me. In general my opinion of the songs has gone up since their release. The only song I still don't really like is Everglow lol :p Have no idea why. Anyways, what helped me significantly was @MC01Coldplay's rearrangement of the album. Check it out here → https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/wonderful-adventure-ahfod-rearragened-remade-by-mc01-download.108259/

It's quite good. If you are still having trouble having this album grow on you, I'd suggest doing the following:

1. Go 1 month without listening to any AHFOD songs.

2. Start listening to @MC01Coldplay's edit.

The only thing I don't like about the edit is that it "pretty much" doesn't include XMTS. Oh well, still good.

HOW ABOUT YOU? wacko.gif.7e94287983d3105babec1c14678070a9.gif

• Like 2