✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Hmm..Don't know what it is with her voice, but I'm not fan of those kind of voices. Is it really that unique? Maybe it is too 'perfect'. I would always get annoyed with her voice in that 'I don't wanna beee a Murderer' song. But 'Stay' is the first song that I liked, so I was surprised by that.

And these I love:

[video=youtube;sestSq6hRHI]

[video=youtube;V_DT-mg_3IA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_DT-mg_3IA

Umbrella is cool! It's not an R&B song at actually. For me the biggest problem is the EDM/R&B production. Its not my type of music at all. And POC didnt make any sence to me. No Coldplay feel at all, that beat.. Too screamy loud production.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rihanna may not be featured on the album in additional to her voice. She may assists the band to produce or compose the song. But I'm hoping Coldplay will not do any collaborations with anyone else at this point. I want them to play as the band alone like where they had the best years during :parachutes: until :x&y:

Rihanna may not be featured on the album in additional to her voice. She may assists the band to produce or compose the song. But I'm hoping Coldplay will not do any collaborations with anyone else at this point. I want them to play as the band alone like where they had the best years during :parachutes: until :x&y:

what about :viva: :( hes feeling lonely

I agree

Holy Moly! They are!? Hinting at something? Or just fan service? Maybe songs are in a certain order? I doubt that, but they are dispersed quite randomly.

Would it be too hopeful to expect a single uploaded suddenly? *sighs while realizing yes...*

Probably nothing more than fan service. When you upload multiple videos on youtube they don't necessarily show up in the order you uploaded them. Depends on file size and upload speed.

Guest howyousawtheworld
a) I haven't heard this argument yet. I would have accepted this as opposed to all the 'Rihanna sux' comments.

b) At the same time, despite what perhaps we all previously thought, Coldplay can't just pick and choose who they want to collab with (see David Bowie). Apparently people aren't dying to collab with Coldplay.

This isn't a standards issue so you can get off your high horse. It's an issue with some having certain tastes and others not. Rihanna might not be your cup of tea, but to say shes inferior...there's just no way you can prove that, so stop waiving it around like its fact. Again I say, just because you don't like something, doesn't make it universally bad.

INCOMING OPINION: I would actually prefer to see a collab with someone like Noel Gallagher as opposed to Rihanna. Do I have my panties in a knot over it? No. Why? Because I know there are other fans out there with different tastes and perhaps they might like a Rihanna/Coldplay collaboration. Not everything the band do is gonna be molded to your every taste.

You really don't get it do you? To me, she is a desperate manufactured pop luddite and millions over the world agree with me.

Much in the same way I wouldn't expect Her Majesty to dine at McDonalds, I certainly wouldn't expect Coldplay to continue collaborating with such generic cack. Then again, generic cack is something Chris Martin is hell bent on becoming judging by recent output.

You really don't get it do you? To me, she is a desperate manufactured pop luddite and millions over the world agree with me.

Much in the same way I wouldn't expect Her Majesty to dine at McDonalds, I certainly wouldn't expect Coldplay to continue collaborating with such generic cack. Then again, generic cack is something Chris Martin is hell bent on becoming judging by recent output.

if millions over the world agree with you, how come she's so succesful? how come she's seen as one of the greatest woman pop figure of the last decade? And oh god i can really picture Her Majesty tasting a good ol' fat mc cheese with mayonnaise all over her chin

Getting back to topic i hope we get at least 11 songs

Ooooh uploading all their tracks on youtube could be seen as some sort of presentation for LP7 indeed :surprised:

edit: presentation? lol i meant preparation :lol:

This is a wild guess but how many tracks were uploaded? Maybe if we count one track a day and we have a date for the next big announcement or release... :sneaky:

Why settle with only 10 or 11? I know that number has been working great for them on every record, but what if they make a double album? I remember before the Red Hot Chili Peppers (one of my other favourite bands) went on hiatus, they released Stadium Arcadium, a double album where (in my opinion) The sheer adventure and diversity of tracks kept the entire 28 songs all extremely quality.

Another example of something that would be cool is what My Chemical Romance did in 2013. They realized they were breaking up so they released 5 two track EP's of songs that were intended to be their 4th album, but halfway through they ditched it because they didn't like the way it felt (much like Coldplay before the Mylo era.) It would be awesome if they released an incomplete album that had Car Kids and Spanish Rain and other tracks like that.

I don't think Coldplay would make a double record, and they probably won't release any old b-sides that didn't make it, but if they released a ton of material in the LP7 era it would have to mean a ton of songs with all sorts of tastes to suit all of us fans. At the very least, I am hoping for a Prospekt's March style EP.