✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

You almost get the idea that they don't like the idea of being challenged these days.

Surely they must take one look at Metacritic or dip in and out of reviews and think 'this isn't as good as we thought it was'. No credence is given to how they can further themselves critically and artistically. I get that they are quite commercially conscious so what is worse on commercial performance than creating an album that has got some pretty bad reviews? Ghost Stories tailed off pretty badly and judging by the chart performance of this latest effort it looks set to do worse.

I just don't believe Jonny and Will are happy with the direction they're heading in or the quality of the output.

Shortly before the end of campaigning I finally submitted a campaign thread (the lateness was on purpose, to avoid the accumulation of hate posts which I feared might arrive...).

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-the-oldplaying-thread-as-best-thread-of-2015-coldplay-section.105540/

Be sure to voice your support in that thread ! Post something :)

You needn't have worried... I might be optimistic but I think some non-Oldplayers might actually vote for your thread :) In any case, I don't think any Newplayers would do any hate-posting on it... You don't have control over who posts what content on the thread anyway - I do remember your original intention was to celebrate Oldplay rather than rain hate / criticism on "Newplay"... I see that difference clearly :D

• Like 1

Guest kmm1482
I just got a notification that three posts of mine in this thread have been deleted, "Reason: Deleted". What happened ? I don't even know which posts were referred to. I'm sure I never posted anything that was not in compliance with the rules in here ?!

I noticed that. The thread was at 1083, then when I posted, it was at 1080. I didn't know that was possible. I guess some people took exception to your thinking that Everglow wasn't as good as Clocks or Yellow

I guess some people took exception to your thinking that Everglow wasn't as good as Clocks or Yellow

LOL. Unfortunately there was no reason given so I don't know why. Meaning I have no idea what I need to keep in mind in the future...

If the mod who deleted three posts here reads this, please let me know why this was done !

• Administrators
I just got a notification that three posts of mine in this thread have been deleted, "Reason: Deleted". What happened ? I don't even know which posts were referred to. I'm sure I never posted anything that was not in compliance with the rules in here ?!

Hey, you posted the same thing 4 times and then posted another thing 2 times so I deleted the extra posts and kept the 2 original posts!

• Like 1

• Administrators
^ I'm guessing that was the time in the week before album release when everything was glitching and everyone was double posting

No it was only yesterday I think, very unusual. I think I ran away's internet connection may have been unstable at that moment or he/she pushed the "Post Reply" button too many times, resulting in multiple posts!