✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

Guest kmm1482

SO!...... anything to talk about?...... All the excitement around the new album seems to have cooled juuuuuuuuust a bit lol

SO!...... anything to talk about?...... All the excitement around the new album seems to have cooled juuuuuuuuust a bit lol

I wanna get around to rebuilding my collection of digital songs. I had a lot but they were uploaded to Google Play Music (amazing service by the way if you listen to music on the go) and in between that time and now I've gone through a few revisions of my desktop and had to reinstall my OS and didn't really care too much about wiping the small amount of music actually on my disk and not online. I COULD just re download them but instead I decided it would be a good time to set search for the best quality versions of each ep and single and misc. songs. I own the albums so I ripped them and replaced the old files but I want to get the rest in line. I have some songs that are in my opinion just unacceptable like the studio version of Death Will Never Concur that sounds like a compressed disaster. If anyone has some ideas on where to find them, physical disk or not, that'd be cool.

I do miss the Viva la vida era a lot not only because it was magical, and creative and beautiful but also I feel like I didn't appreciate it and enjoy it as much as I should have. I only went to one concert and I will always hate how I stood in shock when I was only a couple of rows away from the Bstage. I didn't even sing along to The Hardest Part, I just froze :( they were so close. Oh and I really really really miss the Coldplay puppets!!!!! :'(

• Like 3

Guest kmm1482
Does anyone else occasionally get kind of sad because you miss the wonderful, beautiful, magical era that was Viva La Vida?

All the damn time

Guest kmm1482

I miss the euphoric feeling I got listening to Parachutes-era bsides, Clocks, Speed of Sound, Prospekts March and Strawberry Swing

Again, it's not style that matters. It's their range and ability as vocalists. They can literally cover whatever they want. It's only if they can do it.

If they can cover "What Do You Mean" then surely they could cover anything else.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Guest kmm1482
All time favorite song coming through.

For me, music doesn't get any better than this.

Ahhh, the buzzed hair, no costume era. It'll never be that good again [emoji5]️

Guest kmm1482
Everything felt so professional but the passion was so evident. You could really feel the drive in every song.

It was about the music. No dancing monkeys or big balls and confetti cannons and light-up bracelets, but a big green laser and heartfelt singing [emoji5]️