✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

Maybe next time get the tracks and confirm them yourself first before causing a mini panic.

Like I said, your account and post history suggests you didn't just make this up today. But that also doesn't mean a leak exists. I'm willing to wait and see....

I also notice a small group forming that don't wanna listen to the leak, but if you have it, I'm all ears.

• Like 2

I hope [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] has the forums prepared for a boost of visitors.

I remember the last time something got leaked. [emoji1]

Well he just said not too long ago in this thread that he wanted a bit more excitement and conversation and a reason for people to visit the forums (as opposed to strictly social media). I think this fits the bill whether its real or not. I mean, we're talking about it now, waiting for something to happen, etc.

I dont think an EP would bring about too big an influx of people to mess up the board again. I mean, only a few of us select hardcore fans even know about it imo. It's not like when the LPs leaked. I mean, more people have so far said they'd ignore the leak than listen, so thats an indicator as to the level of interest at all in this thing.

• Like 2

Well he just said not too long ago in this thread that he wanted a bit more excitement and conversation and a reason for people to visit the forums (as opposed to strictly social media). I think this fits the bill whether its real or not. I mean, we're talking about it now, waiting for something to happen, etc.

I dont think an EP would bring about too big an influx of people to mess up the board again. I mean, only a few of us select hardcore fans even know about it imo. It's not like when the LPs leaked. I mean, more people have so far said they'd ignore the leak than listen, so thats an indicator as to the level of interest at all in this thing.

If I remember well, with the release of AHFOD there was something put on the Facebook account and that caused the crash of the forums.

If I remember well, with the release of AHFOD there was something put on the Facebook account and that caused the crash of the forums.

You would be correct indeed :grinning: The "leak" and release of AHFOD was absolute hell :grinning: let's move on :grinning:

AHFOD was a major LP with hype and publicity surrounding it.

KEP is not, and barely anyone even knows about it.

As for actual release date, next tour show is on March 31, so thats your likely window I guess. Unless it was like PM-EP and was released during the tour.

Just to clarify, my not wanting to listen to the leak has nothing to do with my level of interest in the EP ... I usually like to listen to any release for the first time when it's properly released so I get the full quality as well as enjoy the buildup and excitement that comes with waiting for release day and actually getting the album. Admittedly sometimes I just give up and listen to things ahead, because these days even without a leak, artists make a lot of songs available to listen ahead of time. With most stuff I try to hold out, and just want to do the same for this EP. if the band shares anything ahead of time though I'm sure I won't have the willpower not to listen to it immediately though. :D

• Like 2

Me too - waiting for the release is exciting enough - we don't need the hype.

I guess hype isnt the right word. But I mean, I wish we got some more info about it. Like, number of tracks, release window, style, something; just say something about the EP. ARGSGJSDIGFJWJW

• Like 1

• Administrators
^ The forums get so fun whenever something leaks lol. Everyone panics :joy:

Me, I just want the tracklisting! Usually leaks aren't super high-quality anyway. Better to wait for the real thing imo

It's not that fun for us lol. When AHFOD leaked I had to shut down the site and report all links to Coldplay!

Alright then, at this point, what's everyone's prediction for the release date ? :dance:

Give me some precise dates! :grinning:

Coeurli! Long time no see :p

My guess is March 17 or 24, one/two weeks before their next tour leg starts

It's not that fun for us lol. When AHFOD leaked I had to shut down the site and report all links to Coldplay!

LOL yeah, not as much fun for the staff I'm sure :joy:

• Like 1