✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

I thought the argument/hope was that they drop something without the fanfare and extra attention. Or maybe someone else said it, my bad

i think you're right, but i also think that what's happening here is since we have absolutely no news, people are just throwing out random guesses and suggestions, not super seriously. we're just trying to have fun speculating without having anything new to speculate on :P

• Like 1

i think you're right, but i also think that what's happening here is since we have absolutely no news, people are just throwing out random guesses and suggestions, not super seriously. we're just trying to have fun speculating without having anything new to speculate on :p

Hehe exactly! Every time I open the thread, I hope there is some breakthrough like the subway posters for AHFOD that noone else had noticed. But even speculating randomly is fun. Breaks the monotony of life I guess...

• Like 3

I'd be down for that just because the country is rightfully pissed off we actually elected this man. But at the same time, I don't see Coldplay doing that. At least not in an obvious way.

Yes, however it wasn't the people who picked Trump. The system did, Trump actually had less votes but.. yeah. Electoral college ughh. And now this guy is banning people from his country purely based on race and ughhh what a mess he is. Glad that that idea is being "banned" itself by a judge... this guy is completely backwards and is looking to take America in the same direction. Interesting times we live in today...

• Like 5

Yes, however it wasn't the people who picked Trump. The system did, Trump actually had less votes but.. yeah. Electoral college ughh. And now this guy is banning people from his country purely based on race and ughhh what a mess he is. Glad that that idea is being "banned" itself by a judge... this guy is completely backwards and is looking to take America in the same direction. Interesting times we live in today...

the system did in a way although there were tens of millions of people who picked him and actually about half of the people who are eligible to vote in this country did not vote at all... so effectively that's a vote for Trump, and probably many of those people WOULD have voted for him if they did anyway, but that's not certain.

in any case, i'm getting antsy about hearing Kaleidoscope news. we need some good happening right now :P

• Like 3

On November the 11th Chris said it would be out in a couple of months, I'm guessing we will hear some news in the next two weeks or so. However they could be delaying it to release it simultaneously with the tour, which would mean another two months of waiting from now!

• Like 3

On November the 11th Chris said it would be out in a couple of months, I'm guessing we will hear some news in the next two weeks or so. However they could be delaying it to release it simultaneously with the tour, which would mean another two months of waiting from now!

You know, it'd be a lot easier waiting if Chris never mentioned it ffs

if he hadn't mentioned anything it'd be a lot easier without expecting anything.

• Like 4

Please excuse my sternness but I'm just going to be frank here. I enjoy free speech but I do ask that this forum stay away from political topics unless the thread is dedicated to such. I come here to mingle with people who enjoy good music and escape from the absolute crap I have to see whenever I'm on the news. I will respect your free speech.

Sent from my VIVO AIR using Coldplaying mobile app

♪♫♪♫ when you're still waiting for the news to fall

doesn't really feel like there's gonna be an EP at all ♪♫♪♫

I feel the news are coming

The news are coming inside this thread

Oh I can feel the news are coming

'Cause this EP's real, we'll hear the guys again

• Like 6

update from the Champion!

this fan met Will at the Bakery/Beehive today

[MEDIA=twitter]827586735261499393[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MrDanAllen/status/827586735261499393

my first thought when i saw the picture was that if they're at the Bakery that must be good news... even if maybe it was only Will that this here person spoke to :P

UGGGGHHH c'mon Coldplay! We've been waiting too long for this! I've been checking the subreddit everyday, specifically hoping for it to appear at the top of my front page like F YES! But no, not yet...

In the meantime, all Coldplayers who have been on this site and experienced it's history over the years, head on over to the Coldplaying's History thread. It's been a little dead the past couple of days, so le'ts keep on going! I'd really love to see as much in depth stuff about this magnificent site's history and how CP fans and the fanbase has evolved over the years and over the eras as possible, that would be awesome.

• Like 2

The EP will definitely drop before the tour starts again so we will hear it soon. Maybe late February or March... Quite excited for this release though I have to admit that I don't expect anything brilliant at this point (especially after the release of their last album which, for me, is their weakest to date).

No Chainsmokers please Chris o_O

• Like 4

i dont think thats an indicator that 'something is cooking'. i mean, the band post random things like that on occasion (even when there's nothing cooking). having said that, I do believe the speculations and reports that KEP is not too far off.

• Like 1

i dont think thats an indicator that 'something is cooking'. i mean, the band post random things like that on occasion (even when there's nothing cooking). having said that, I do believe the speculations and reports that KEP is not too far off.

i think for Chris, something is always cooking ;)

but it's not necessarily an indication of what will be on the EP, of course. that i agree.

• Like 1

Omg I love Rhapsody in Blue!!!! Reminds me of United Airlines because they have used that song for a long time in all of their videos, commercials, safety videos, etc

I get giddy whenever Chris talks about hip-hop, my first genre I loved. I have tweets on notification and I got mega excited over that one, especially just having 'Simon Pegg' listed haha

• Like 2