✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

I sent them an email about my shirt three days before the release and they still have not gotten back to me

LiveNation is a terrible company. As always when a company has a de facto monopoly status over something, like LiveNation has as a promoter of contemporary pop/rock live acts, they can allow themselves anything, and at a steep price too.

I really resent the fact that you have to support this company when you want to see Coldplay live. The fact that the head of LiveNation Germany is a racist idiot, their organisatorial disaster at Coldplay Munich and their incapability to issue a clear and non-contradictory security guideline made me detest them even more.

• Like 4

c78a20a75b61f6c35f243dc57904d275.jpg

LiveNation at its best^^ [emoji35]

OMG.

Don't they see those things when packaging?

I'd suggest to send them an email with pictures too.

On the other side: you have an Oldplay sticker. [emoji16]

• Like 3

OMG.

Don't they see those things when packaging?

I'd suggest to send them an email with pictures too.

On the other side: you have an Oldplay sticker. [emoji16]

I asked myself the same question^^

Already did!

Haha [emoji23]

I really wonder how coldplay doesn't realise/care that their merchandise is shitty

EDIT: i know it's just stickers but it really is a good example of livenations quality/professionalism.

Plus getting the ep one week after the release and everyone else^^

[MEDIA=twitter]897588602619785216[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/897588602619785216

Not sure if they're teasing LP8 already or if it's just a random picture from before the show... :rolleyes:

Probably Death and All His Friends live or a new song completely. Even though they make music on the go now, I dont think they've started on LP8. Great to see them always working and enjoying it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my copy of Kaleidoscope EP today :blush:

My favorite Coldplay release since 2008, I love it.

But I couldn't help noticing a few oddities about the handwritten lyrics that have (to my knowledge) not yet been discussed here:

- Miracles Someone Special lyrics are different and the Big Sean Part is missing (has already been discussed here)

- ALIENS: "History has some/History's someone to know" - literally both versions are written there with a slash in between.

Also contains an extra round of "Moving Target/Target Movement" and two additional lyrics of backing vocals at the end of the song that never made it into the final version "Moments Later/Form a Lifetime"

- SJLT: The Moon and it's eclipse, And Superman unrolls...lines are missing completely

What a mess ! o_O

One more thing: I was a bit disappointed to read that it says "We are moving at the speed of light". I had always heard "speed of flight" in the song and I thought it was a clever wordplay between "speed of light" and the word "flight" as in escaping, fleeing.

What are you guys hearing ?

• Like 2

One more thing: I was a bit disappointed to read that it says "We are moving at the speed of light". I had always heard "speed of flight" in the song and I thought it was a clever wordplay between "speed of light" and the word "flight" as in escaping, fleeing.

What are you guys hearing ?

That's weird that it says that in the lyrics book... The A L I E N S video says "flight": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=we-LaiQNY5s;t=47

• Like 1

LiveNation is a terrible company. As always when a company has a de facto monopoly status over something, like LiveNation has as a promoter of contemporary pop/rock live acts, they can allow themselves anything, and at a steep price too.

I really resent the fact that you have to support this company when you want to see Coldplay live. The fact that the head of LiveNation Germany is a racist idiot, their organisatorial disaster at Coldplay Munich and their incapability to issue a clear and non-contradictory security guideline made me detest them even more.

... and I would presume the massive brand that is Coldplay would be very careful who they dealt with, making sure it was ethical and sound.

Great! How or with what tool did you do this? Thoughgt I read about a K- scope maker??

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

In PAINT SHOP PRO there is a kaleidoscope maker in the Reflection Effects. Glad you like it....... but it can waste HOURS of your time :scream:

• Like 1

I found it quite hard to read out Chris' handwriting on this other set of lyrics for Miracles(Someone Special). Can somebody help me out?

my father said 'never give up son

just look how good Cassius become

Mohammed Mohatma & Nelson

Kesa, St Theresa when

your ??? say 'enemies too strong

ye entered where all hope's abandoned

oh you could seek a miracle to send(?)

and bring it back to life again'

and at the end

and now you could come and

just say "the night

is gonna be here for ????

my life"

318593676_MiraclesSomeoneSpecial.thumb.jpg.628fd97115fe5c8929904dfe7241350d.jpg

Here's the one Im making for my Kaleidoscope Dreams project

1. All I Can Think About is You (LRLArchi Edit)

2. Wonderful Adventure (I)

3. Birds (Tatremy Edit)

4. Hymn for the Weekend (Stripped)

5. Everglow (Tatremy Remix)

6. Adventure of a Lifetime (Stripped/Jazz Version)

7.Hypnotic Dream (II)

8. Army of One (Tour Remake)

9. X Marks the Spot (Tatremy Remix)

10. A L I E N S (LRLArch Edit)

11. Miracles (Someone Special) [feat. Big Sean] {LRLArchi Edit]

12. Colour Spectrum (III)

13. Up&Up (LRLArchi Edit)

14. Believe in Love (IV)

15. Hypnotised (LRLArchi Edit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by "Wonderful Adventure" and "Hypnotic Dream"?