✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to leave my two cents, I'm a photographer/videographer and video & audio editing takes foorreeevverr. After reading the Coldplaying tweet from @rikademus today, I agree it's a mammoth task to compile all that footage. I wouldn't expect it to be down until the end of the year at the earliest =o

So Chris was right. November 2018.

• Like 3

Don’t forget that they rented a recording studio when they were in Sao Paulo so maybe they recorded some extras there

I'm still hoping they're going to release a ''Kaleidoscope intimate live'' album, which means, just the four of them in the studio performing the Kaleidoscope songs live - would be awesome in my opinion. I'd love to hear a proper live version of ALIENS, AICTAIY, Hypnotised and Miracles (Someone Special). These songs don't deserve never being played live.

• Like 10

I'm still hoping they're going to release a ''Kaleidoscope intimate live'' album, which means, just the four of them in the studio performing the Kaleidoscope songs live - would be awesome in my opinion. I'd love to hear a proper live version of ALIENS, AICTAIY, Hypnotised and Miracles (Someone Special). These songs don't deserve never being played live.
I never knew I wanted this til now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe we'll just have to wait until their next tour.... whenever that might be !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Meanwhile Mat Whitecross removed from “pinned tweets” the tweet about Live 2017. And this makes me worrry...:triumph:
Hmm good observation. Not sure why he would do that other than just making a change.

Is it typical for a Live tour documentary (or whatever one may want to call it-- "Live 2017"?) to take so long to release after a tour is done? I looked up the Live 2012 and it seemed to come very quickly after the tour was done.

It makes me wonder if something is really ever coming.

• Like 1

Is it typical for a Live tour documentary (or whatever one may want to call it-- "Live 2017"?) to take so long to release after a tour is done? I looked up the Live 2012 and it seemed to come very quickly after the tour was done.

It makes me wonder if something is really ever coming.

This is atypical of the band to be this late. When I first made my prediction, I based it on Coldplay's previous live album release dates and came up with April, so that should give you an idea of how late this is. I don't know how it goes with other bands/artists. From what I know, it does seem like they are working on it. Other than that, news seems far and in between im afraid.

• Like 2

The only explanation to this late is that this won’t be a simple concert movie with a live album CD (Live 2003, 2012 and 2014). This will be something bigger, the Rik Simpson’s interview is a clue (more than 96 mixes). Let’s wait and see.

• Like 1

Yeah I think we will see more than just a live album and DVD. I don't think it will be a huge documentary like Supersonic, but I do think we will get something Live 2012, but more in depth. Some behind the scenes of the tour production and recording of the album and EP would be great.

• Like 1

Coldplay asked Míla Fürstová to wait with her documentary Wings for Coldplay for AUTUMN becouse they want to release their own film first.

Wings for Coldplay will be premiered in the first week of November.

So it's very likely Coldplay's film will be released before November.

August is out (becouse of promo), so there are only 2 options - SEPTEMBER release or OCTOBER release :)

Have a good day! :sun:

• Like 6

Coldplay asked Míla Fürstová to wait with her documentary Wings for Coldplay for AUTUMN becouse they want to release their own film first.

Wings for Coldplay will be premiered in the first week of November.

So it's very likely Coldplay's film will be released before November.

August is out (becouse of promo), so there are only 2 options - SEPTEMBER release or OCTOBER release :)

Have a good day! :sun:

This sounds very nice. Who is the source, someone close to band or somebody else?

I also got this information, I don’t want to reveal the source because I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. Only the time will tell us if this is true or false.

EXTRA: on Twitter some users thinks that the realese date is September 6 because Debs Wild started this “cryptic countdown”.

752A64B3-C33C-4BFE-A857-080281000741.jpeg.8b99861a4c2ca4866f8e5af87b842c90.jpeg

• Like 4

Can someone explain the connection between 'Debs Wild' & Coldplay. On her first tweet another band commented on it, hinting that it was their music not Coldplay related. There has been so much speculation on Twitter and here recently and I miss the constant chatter and hype. I want to get a hype train going so we can push Coldplay into revealing anything, just need more hints haha!.

• Like 3