✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im honestly looking foward to the book more than the album.

While this is very cool it is extremely disappointing. Should know by now to never get our hopes up lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

• Like 2

Im honestly looking foward to the book more than the album.

Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to this, but I will admit I fell into the trap of expecting something when we really didn't have any right to lol. Also I still need to finish Matt McGinn's book haha.

What's that?

- coldplayers about Live 2017, in 7 years

it's a track/unfinished track?/just a working title? from the MX era. The song obviously never saw the light of day but "car kids" was plastered all over their instruments and stuff and it got a bit of a mythical status on the forum

• Like 3

- coldplayers about Live 2017, in 7 years

it's a track/unfinished track?/just a working title? from the MX era. The song obviously never saw the light of day but "car kids" was plastered all over their instruments and stuff and it got a bit of a mythical status on the forum

I thought that the car kids was about charlie brown

I've just almost choked on this because the announcement of a book that's released in few months was not exactly what I had expected... Well, I'm quite happy that something else related to the Coldplay will see the light of the day but I can't really hide that I'm a bit disappointed about this. At least we know that the live album or the film is about to come to pass. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

I dont think Chris is maliciously lying to people. He is an artist. Not a project manager. I think he was just excited and optimistic.
Oh for sure. I just like joking about it lol. Maybe originally they wanted to just put the live album out but decided to put more work into it and make it something more special. I have no problem waiting and Chris tends to announce things a bit early. We get closer and closer every day though.

• Like 5