✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Can someone explain the connection between 'Debs Wild' & Coldplay. On her first tweet another band commented on it, hinting that it was their music not Coldplay related. There has been so much speculation on Twitter and here recently and I miss the constant chatter and hype. I want to get a hype train going so we can push Coldplay into revealing anything, just need more hints haha!.

Debs Wild works for Coldplay, she takes care of the communication with fans via the website email among other things. She pretty much discovered the band long before anyone had ever heard of them and has worked with them ever since.

• Like 6

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, doubt its for a full out release. But then again, im assuming they do at least a bit of promo. Which leads me to why I think she's 'leaking' this info: to create hype. Not a lot of people have even thought of Coldplay in a while, so this gets people talking without leaking anything of real substance. She didn't say what the countdown was for, heck, it might not even be for this. Plus, it's not like she's leaking the actual music. Even if she did, some of us have already heard parts of the CD anyways since it was from concerts, lol.

• Like 1

Here's Debs' twitter btw,

https://twitter.com/debswild?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

When asked what the countdown was for, she (twice) says something to the effect of "you-know-what".

[MEDIA=twitter]1023358966292733952[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/debswild/status/1023358966292733952

[MEDIA=twitter]1023560173993029632[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/debswild/status/1023560173993029632

EXTRA: on Twitter some users thinks that the realese date is September 6 because Debs Wild started this “cryptic countdown”.

Fact checking you and Sept 5/6, depending on where you live, is accurate. Thats a Wed/Thurs. I never remember which day of the week artists like to release their music. Can somewhere say if this falls in line with that?

Edit: seems like its usually Fridays but thats not a hard rule AFAIK.

Yeah it will be interesting to see if she indeed is talking about the film. and I don't think they would release something on a Wednesday or Thursday. It's always a Friday, so my guess is it's a countdown for a teaser or trailer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good point, forgot about that. Could still happen but I don't think Deb would do a countdown only for them to put out a trailer before then. Hopefully I'm wrong though and we see a trailer next month with a September release!

• Like 1

Im obviously getting ahead of myself.

But. An announcement must be heading our way soon. Maybe even the end of this week or beginning of next?

1. The countdown leading to an announcement seems way too much of an anti-climax.

2. Why would the countdown start (40) days out when you could just start a month prior? seems like hype building for a release date to be announced a month out.

3. Also Dave Holmes had been silent for weeks.

Something is coming.

edit: At least I hope ehe

Im obviously getting ahead of myself.

But. An announcement must be heading our way soon. Maybe even the end of this week or beginning of next?

1. The countdown leading to an announcement seems way too much of an anti-climax.

2. Why would the countdown start (40) days out when you could just start a month prior? seems like hype building for a release date to be announced a month out.

3. Also Dave Holmes had been silent for weeks.

Something is coming.

edit: At least I hope ehe

I am thinking the same thing. Why tease an announcement 40 days out? But on the other hand, the whole Cryptic countdown thing would be pointless if on day 29 there is an announcement. At that point it s not very cryptic lol.

On a some what unrelated note, Life Is Beautiful is dead in the water right? We are almost a year from when they said they would release it and donate proceeds to earthquake relief. I mean I guess they could still do that, and I'm sure it would help, but at his point I feel like it's too late. Unfortunately with today's world, something big/bad happens and within a few days/weeks, everyone is on to something else. I feel like it wouldn't make sense to release it all of a sudden and say that all proceeds generated from the song will go to help Mexico. I don't know I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make much sense to me. It makes more sense to do that when everyone is focused on the event.

• Like 3

nah, like coldplaykb said, the countdown wouldn't be cryptic if there's an announcement halfway into it. If the countdown is related to Live 2017 at all, it's counting down to the announcement and the dvd will be released in November and then we can't even be mad at Chris anymore AOPYVha.gif

• Like 4

nah, like coldplaykb said, the countdown wouldn't be cryptic if there's an announcement halfway into it. If the countdown is related to Live 2017 at all, it's counting down to the announcement and the dvd will be released in November and then we can't even be mad at Chris anymore AOPYVha.gif
That's my exact thought. I think we will see an announcement/trailer after the countdown. I'm thinking October/November release.

It won't be November, trust me. :innocent:

I read something from a person, who has very close relations with Coldplay ... and I won't rather continue or I would say something I should not :joy: :laughing:

• Like 1

I read something from a person, who has very close relations with Coldplay ... and I won't rather continue or I would say something I should not :joy: :laughing:

But you’re expecting a trailer this week or next so it’s September is what your source is saying.

I hope your source is right! next month would be so awesome.

• Like 1