✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we will get something this year, does anyone remember when Pilar zeta answered a question on her instagram saying she was still

Working with Coldplay this year

I think that's something completely separate. Last I heard, it was coming out in November.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's Mila Fürstova the GS artist, not Pilar Zeta the AHFOD artist :D

You had me confused there for a sec. Yeah, I know about Wings For Coldplay so I wondered what this thing with Pilar was about

Oh no that's my bad. It was late and I was thinking of Mia lol. I hadn't heard about the Pilar one.

Wings for Coldplay should be premiered in the first week of November a we still have no news!!! (I asked them on Twitter week ago a still have no answer).

Window for the November release of LIVE 2017 is closing slowly too. I hope something will pop-up next week, I think that is last possible term for November release.

It all looks very very interesting and it's odd advertising. :confused:

• Like 1

Yeah I don't know, I think for a November release we would need something by probably next week right? At this point I'm kind of thinking a December release. I just hope we still get it this year because it seems weird to push it back even further. Live 2017, released in 2019... Just doesn't seem right lol.

• Like 3

Lol that does make me a little hopeful, but at the same time he said news soon back in February...

I think it's hard because we have all been waiting for almost a year, but the important thing is that it's not cancelled and it is going to happen.

We just have to have a little more patience is all. Each day we grow closer and closer to something. The time will come :)

• Like 3

Lol today is the 1 year anniversary of Life Is Beautiful's debut.

Here's to hoping they reward us for waiting by including new music in the DVD or album.

Preferably not Life is Beautiful, or hopefully a much improved version with better lyrics and fewer Ole's.

• Like 1

But I saw on Twitter a fan asked zeta if she was gonna work with Coldplay again and she said she still was, zeta is the ahfod artist

And, right, on Instagram that was, too, even twice (the first time someone asked her in Spanish and the second was in English) back in July when Pilar did some sort of q&a for stories

tumblr_pbwpvk1Dtj1vxccilo1_1280.thumb.jpg.03ed7b455ec51ac509aeadfce82c1471.jpg

• Like 4