✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried but two of three cinemas that will show the film have no information about the film on the website and the other one doesn't allow to buy tickets. They say that Nexodigital - the italian distributor - usually gives the film to a smaller number of cinemas than announced

Ticket website (cinema search) still not live at this point...
Yeah that's a bit odd. Is it possible it's a universal time that it will go live? Like 10am PST? Not sure why that would be the case, but so far that's the only thing I can think of.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup it's live! Of course I was a bit impatient last night and bought tickets for a theater about 40 minutes away... And now a closer theater has appeared today. [emoji52]

Edit:

Hmmm it shows up on Coldplay's site, but when I click to buy tickets, the theater is not listed. Anyone else run into this issue?

• Like 1

I have no words. Why Sao Paulo (or Brazil in general) has no cinemas listed?! :(

Look how sweet! They changed the phrase for Brazil cities! :) before it was "soon", and now there is this message: "Dear fans in Brazil, cinemas will be announced shortly. Please check back soon"

• Like 3

I see a theater in my city, but when I click to go to buy the tickets, it says no showings available. I am sure it is just the theater not having them available yet.

Y'all, make sure you check your local cinema websites also individually. I saw this happened with CineStar cinemas (a chain) in Germany, the link from the Coldplay tickets website leads you to a general CineStar site that tells you the sale hasn't started yet, but when you google the individual cinemas of that chain you can already book them !

• Like 2

Y'all, make sure you check your local cinema websites also individually. I saw this happened with CineStar cinemas (a chain) in Germany, the link from the Coldplay tickets website leads you to a general CineStar site that tells you the sale hasn't started yet, but when you google the individual cinemas of that chain you can already book them !
I agree with this. Something similar happened to me so this is really a good advice!