A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER !

"A student briefly bares his buttocks" :joy:

[ATTACH=full]8010[/ATTACH]

I am going to be so annoyed if this is true - I don’t mind the odd f-bomb but if this movie goes as far as using the ‘c’ word along with many f-bombs this will really ruin the experience for me. I plan to take my parents along too (my dad in particular as he loves Coldplay as much as I do), and they hate bad language as well so this might not turn out as great as I expected...we will see.

Nothing wrong with a moon though!

Any idea how long the movie will be?

My cinema says 115 minutes...

I am going to be so annoyed if this is true - I don’t mind the odd f-bomb but if this movie goes as far as using the ‘c’ word along with many f-bombs this will really ruin the experience for me. I plan to take my parents along too (my dad in particular as he loves Coldplay as much as I do), and they hate bad language as well so this might not turn out as great as I expected...we will see.

Yes. I'm not shocked about every f-word I hear or something but the bad language gets annoying if it appears gratuitous (I had that feeling during parts of Live 2012, for example).

• Like 1

Nah. I will probably wear mine as well. If only the batteries still worked from the ones I bought directly from them :(

I was such an idiot and gave mine back to be recycled thinking I was doing the environmental thing but now I want it back!!!

• Like 1

are you kidding ? I'm living for that part, even if it will be hard to watch because of the tensions :D

Come on guys, I'm living for a scene where Guy calls Chris a "f***ing c**t"!

:joy:

• Like 5

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Well, at least in the scene described in Roadie by Matt McGinn it's Chris who says it to Guy (upon which Guy threatens to hit him). And honestly, I'm sure 80 % of the bad language in this movie will be coming from Chris. I'm also pretty sure Chris will turn out to be the mooner. Anyone wanna bet ? :D

• Like 1

Beautiful photo stillsMatteosabato :heart:

I'm excited for the movie premiere. I have a mini 'cosplaying' project for the theatrical event. My Mother-in-Law last year bought me a jacket that I believe resembles the band's Viva La Vida tour attire. It's a dark navy-blue, buttoned down jacket. The only aspects I'm missing was the colorful bands of fabric that wrap around one of the sleeves. I plan to velcro some fabric scraps I found around the home and reusing them as the colorful cloth sleeve bands.

If anyone is interested, I decided to advertise the jacket. The jacket intended to fit females just FYI. The fashion brand is Cabi, and the jacket is known as "In The Band" jacket. Its from the Fall 2017 line. Hope I helped somebody if they want to dress up too.

m_5a93311c8290af3370d8198b.jpg

zs-coldplay1.jpg

• Like 1

I'm slightly concerned now, just read a few pages back and somebody 'moons' the video camera hmm? And the "c" curse word is used. Well I'm taking my Mother to the film screening, I hope she doesn't take too much offensive. I might give her a warning beforehand so she is more err prepared? lol

• Like 1